Chapter 8 - Making the Move

Donna stepped off the plane onto the tarmac and breathed in the warm Spanish air.

"So that's what the sun looks like" she joked looking up at the sky

"Get used to it, you'll be seeing it a lot now" replied Taylor

The pair made their way into the airport and soon after had collected their luggage.

Stepping out of the airport Donna noticed a man holding a sign with her name on it.

Making her way over to him "I'm Donna" she announced

"Mam, welcome to Madrid....Mr Ronaldo sent me to escort you to his property" stated the man while proceeding to put their luggage into the boot.

"Travelling in style" laughed Taylor climbing into the white Rolls Royce

Donna followed behind her feeling like a celebrity although with how she was dressed she certainly didn't look like one she thought looking down at her outfit.

She wanted to be comfortable on the flight so had opted for ivory lace shorts, pale denim shirt with cutout shoulders and blue sparkly converse.

Her hair was slicked back into a high ponytail, but her make up was set, it was always set.

She never left the house without her make up completely done. She was glad of that today.

Before they knew it the car was pulling into a driveway.

The driver leaned out of the window and dialled some numbers into a keyboard.
Suddenly the large wooden gates opened as the car moved forward.

Donna was in shock as to what lay in front of her as the car turned around in the sprawling driveway.

The house was huge, it was the most spectacular house she had ever seen.

The building was gleaming white with floor to ceiling windows covering most of the front of the house.

Taylor nudged her mother, "you most definitely made the right decision, look at this place"

Donna smiled, she knew someone as famous as Ronaldo would live somewhere fancy but she wasn't expecting this.

The girls got out of the car as the driver started on their luggage.

Donna followed him to the back of the car "No no leave that there" she said "you will be taking us to our own place....Cristiano said he had sorted us somewhere to stay"

"That's right, I did. You will be staying here" came a voice from behind her.

It was Cristiano.

Donna turned around practically falling into him. He didnt seem to notice.
He smelled amazing...again she thought.

"No..We can't stay here" she exclaimed looking straight at him.

"Let's go into the house and we can talk" said Cris turning and walking away.

The girls followed closely behind they didn't want to risk getting lost in such a big place.

Cristiano led them to the back of the house where a giant pool stretched the length of the building. At the other end was a small white building that looked like a minature version of the mansion.

They entered the small house and were led to the kitchen area.
Cristiano stopped and turned to Donna.

"This is the guest house, this is where you will be staying"

She looked around, she couldn't deny it was beautiful. It was bigger than her house back in Glasgow.

The kitchen was decorated with all white gloss cabinets, black marble counters and sparkly black tiled floor.
It was very minimalist and tidy.