Chapter 16 - New Stories

Cristiano looked at the girl lying beside him, she was beautiful he thought as she slept peacefully.

Stroking her cheek he planted a kiss on her forehead as she began to stir.

Opening her eyes Donna saw the footballer looking down at her as he rested his head in his hand using his elbow to hold him up.

"Good morning" he smiled at her

"Hi" she smiled back

Wrapping an arm around her Cris pulled the brunette to him, kissing her lips as she closed her eyes kissing him back.

Cristiano broke away pulling back the blanket "wow" he said taking in her body still wearing his shirt from last night.

Donna laughed curling her body into his.

"Don't be shy.....your beautiful" he added turning her face to look at him

"Can you believe we did this........spent the night together I mean" she giggled
"Well it's the 1st of the year and they do say start the year as you mean to go on" said the footballer

Donna looked at him confused

"I intend to be doing this a lot more this year" he added

"Oh with who" she teased

Cristiano tickled her leg as the brunette let out a squeal

"I'm serious though, last night was amazing and I want more nights like that and more mornings like this" he said looking in her eyes.

Donna sat up "Cris last night was amazing but I can't sleep with you.......I know what we did last night was close but I'm your PA and I won't be that girl"

Cris joined her taking her hands "we don't need to sleep together........just say we can do more of this, and for the record you'll never be that girl"

He couldn't believe what he was saying, the footballer wanted nothing more than to make love to the brunette but he didn't want to risk pushing her away.

He thought that if they had enough nights like last night then eventually she wouldn't be able to resist him, he saw how she groaned when he teased her.

This girl was really making him work for it, something he wasn't used to.

Donna looked at him "I suppose we can share a few kisses" she said Laughing as she placed a hand on his chest, running her fingers down over his abs.

His body felt amazing under her fingers she thought, he was unbelievably sexy and she wasn't sure how she had managed to resist him last night. His light kisses and touches had nearly sent her over the edge.

She wondered how long she would be able to resist him if they kissed, but she just knew she didn't want to stop kissing the footballer.

Cristiano leaned forward pressing his lips against hers as one hand held the back of her head while the other tickled her waist.

The brunette giggled loudly as she fell back onto the bed bringing Cris with her, landing on top of her.

The couple continued to kiss as the portugese moved his body between her legs, feeling himself grow.

Just then the bedroom door flung open as Dolores marched in.

Donna pulled away as they both looked round at her.

Dolores stood looking shocked to see the couple in bed together, Cristiano sat up "Ma, could you knock" he said brushing a hand through his hair.

The brunette turned her face into his body to hide her embarrassment.