~Your nicknames and what they mean~

Dean:

Babe (since baby is taken)

Sexy (if he calls you this he'll usually be walking by you and slap your ass as you blush while he looks back at you and winks)

Doll (Because to him your the most gorgeous thing on the planet and your his and his only)

Sam:

Sweetie (he calls you this when he's a bit busy but wants you to know he still loves you. He'll be rushing around and say "Hey sweetie" as he kisses your cheek)

Baby girl (Usually when you hear this it means Deans not here so we've got time ;) If you know what I mean)

Hun (When he calls you this you will most likely be in the kitchen of the bunker doing dishes from supper as he comes up behind you and holds your waist while he kisses your bare shoulder earning a giggle from you)

Castiel:

Darling (Cas is very sweet and innocent and he loves calling you this because it's his way of saying 'I love you and I missed you while I was gone' and the best part is, is that you both know that)

*Your name* (He calls you by your name when he wants to talk about something serious or when he is concerned that you are in any way upset)

Angel (Because even though he's and Angel you always look out for him and are always there to protect him from zombies to friggin archangels you're there to defend him and he is there to defend you)

A/N
Yayyyy THE FURST CHAPTA IS DUN! Okay that was terrible spelling but I'm just trying to enhance my excitement to you from your screen. IF YOU ENJOYED THAT'S GREAT! But if you really truly loved it how about pressing that cute little star icon and typing in some cutie things in the comment section?❤️

Lord Destiel is out,have a lovely evenings,afternoon,night,
morning, WHATEVER TIME OF DAY IT IS I HOPE IT'S A GOOD ONE!