DeanXReader

You're working at a new office and you discover that one of your 'coworkers' is pretty cute with his intense green eyes and dirty blonde hair.
•••

Ayyyyeee new job at a new office. Hell yeah, gonna love that cool city life I've always wanted. I got a new apartment, new car, new job. Hello the easy life! Oh wait. I'm alone. Well I had my best friend Charlie who's also my roommate, but I need you know..a relationship...

•••

They were showing all the new recruits to their offices and you couldn't help but notice the tour guy was hot as fuck.

Picture this guys:

He wore a suit and tie and my god you could barely pay attention to what he was saying because all you could see was him and nothing else

He wore a suit and tie and my god you could barely pay attention to what he was saying because all you could see was him and nothing else. You were lost in your own little world.

Charlie stood right beside you and motioned for you two to walk behind the group. You followed her behind everyone else and she smirked at you.

"That dude your drooling over, his names Dean Winchester, he's apparently been here for a few years so I'd watch out" She warned.

"Oh come on Charlie, let me have a little fun" You chuckled and you both continued the tour.

••
It was day three of your new job and things have been going super well. Although you haven't made a move on Dean yet and today was the day. You were gonna put the moves on him.

You stood from your cubical and Charlie looked at you with a puzzled look as you spin around to find Dean. A lot of people were on their coffee break so right now would be a perfect time to approach him.
As you turned around a corner you rammed into someone and they immediately steadied you.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry, are you alright?" They asked and you immediately recognised that voice that made you weak in the knees.

"Y-Yes I'm fine, it was my fault sorry" You stammered and saw that Charlie was standing off in the distance giving you a thumbs up.

"Well uh," Dean pauses and clears his throat. "H-How are you?" He asked smiling.

"I'm doing great, the project is going smooth!" You exclaimed and realised how close you two were standing. "How about you?"

"I'm doing fine, day got better when I ran into you" He winked with a smug look on his face.

"Oh really? Well maybe you could come over to my place and I'll show you a great time" You said as you turned back around and began walking away, swaying your hips just a bit more.

"I'll keep that in mind!" He called out after you and you didn't see but he scanned you up and down, his eyes resting on your ass longer than anywheres else as the clicking of your heels against the tiled floor faded and you were gone, leaving him to head back to his office with a grin on his face.