~Destiel~ XD

YES I KNOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DESTIEL FREE AND ALL STRAIGHT BOOK BUT WHATEVER DESTIEL IS LIFE!
So here you fucking go,a fluffy DESTIEL imagine.

Dean realizes in one moment how in love with Cas he is. The other man is sitting across from him at breakfast, casually reading the paper and sipping at the hot, black cup of coffee Dean made for him. It's nothing special, nothing out of the ordinary daily routine, but this time Dean notices.
He notices the way Cas sits, still ramrod straight, not relaxed even in his now human state. How he drinks his coffee, slow and deliberate, savoring the bitterness on his tongue. When he folds the paper, it's perfectly neat and folded crisp in front of the seat next to him for Sam to read when he gets back from his run. The way Cas's eyes crinkle at the corners when he looks up from the paper to smile at Dean. And when Dean smiles back at him, Cas stares at him like Dean is his whole world. That's Dean's favorite part, the way Cas looks at him.
It's the little things that Dean notices and it's the little things that matter. The other man sitting across from him is everything he's ever needed, it just took him for fucking ever to realize it. Dean shakes his head with a sigh, suddenly blurting out, "Man, do I love you."
Cas freezes with his coffee cup halfway to his mouth, staring at him in astonishment.
"Did you just say what I think you said?"
Dean blushes, glancing down at table and tries to back track, "Well... what I mean is... you know..."
Cas smiles at him fondly, "I love you too, Dean."
Dean raises his eyes and smiles, he feels so happy.
Happy.
Dean Winchester is happy.
If anyone would have told Dean a few years ago that he would fall in love with Castiel, he would have called them crazy. But somehow the nerdy, rebellious angel in a dirty, old trench coat found a way inside his flawed heart and soul, never to be removed.

A/N

ITS SHORT BUT FLUFFY OKAYYYY!? XD
Anyway that's it if you loved it there's this cute little star at the bottom that's super fun to press because it turns orange when you do press it! Also how about leaving a cutesy little note in the comment box? No? Okay...
Until next time, keep being you, my pretty pineapples,and #AlwaysKeepFighting 🍍🍍🍍
~
E🌚F🌚F🌚I🌚E