Interesting Introductions

"Naruto, knock it off!" Sakura barked, glaring at my blonde best friend who was peeking out the door of the classroom for about the hundredth time.

"How come we're the only team who doesn't have their sensei yet? Even Iruka-sensei left!" Naruto said, glaring at the door.

"Ugh, would you two quit arguing? He's probably just busy..." I muttered, sighing. Those two hadn't shut up once since we got here, which was hours ago.

"If he was assigned to our team, what else could he be doing?" Sakura challenged.

"If I were him, and I knew who my team was, I'd be getting as far away from here as possible..." I said, causing her to glare at me.

"I got it!" Naruto's voice piped up, and he ran over to the doorway. He placed an eraser in the crack of it, creating a trap for whoever entered the room next.

"No way a skilled shinobi would fall for that..." Sasuke said, and Sakura looked at him as if he had just said a prophecy.

He ignored her look, and continued on glaring at the floor.

I watched him intently until I couldn't take it anymore. "What did the floor ever do to you, huh? Are you trying to kill it with your stare? You step all over it... And yet you still glare at it! I shake my head at you!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

He raised a fine black eyebrow at me, and I nodded intently.

"You heard me! You're glaring at nothing, man!" I said, shaking my head.

He scoffed, rolling his eyes, which caused me to glare at him.

It was then that the door opened, and when I looked up, I saw that a silver-haired man had become the victim of Naruto's eraser trap. He had a mask covering most of his face, and his Leaf Headband was slanted, covering one eye.

He looked at all of us, and Naruto burst into laughter.

"Heh... From my first impression, you could say... I hate all of you," He said bluntly, and the four of us genin sweatdropped.

"Well, aren't you a charmer..." I muttered, hopping off the desk and following my team to the rooftop.

~*~

"Alright. Why don't we all start by introducing ourselves? Basic things... Your likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future... Stuff like that," Our silver-haired sensei said.

"Why don't you start?" Naruto said.

"Yeah. You're a mystery to us, after all," Sakura said in her annoying voice.

"Well, okay. My name is Kakashi Hatake. I'm the kind of guy who doesn't like talking about his likes or dislikes, and my dreams are none of your concern. However, I do have many hobbies..." Kakashi-sensei answered.