It Was An Accident? Yeah, Right!

So, yesterday night, I had the most hilarious and epic conversation with CHiKiDORii. Therefore, I decided to dedicate this chapter to her :)

On the side is a picture of Kylie, and in the next chapter, I'll be putting up the amazingly edited picture of Minxie that lillady2736 made. Three words: She. Is. AWESOME!

Thanks so much for everything, guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Story Start::

Today is the first night that I'm free of the Chunin Exams, the start of our whole preparation month thing...

And all I'm going to do tonight is sleep. Seriously, I'm exhausted. I visited Sasuke in the hospital, although ANBU are guarding him and such... They're such nasties. Seriously, just because the guy and I argue doesn't mean I'll kill him! Sheesh.

Anyway, I convinced the entire gang to get together (you know, the ones that weren't hospitalizied) and go out for ice cream. Naruto was the first one to leave, since he wanted to start training ASAP, and Shikamaru went not too long after him, saying that hanging out with us was a total drag, but he needed to get home before his mom started flipping out.

So now, it was just Sakura, Ino, Kylie, Josh, Mitchell, and I, walking down the streets of Konoha. Ino and Sakura just would NOT leave. They were all giggly and googley-eyed around Mitchell. He's not even that cute! So, what? His eyes are all gorgeous? Yeah, I get that... NOW JUST GET OUT.

"Alright, guys... I'm officially exhausted. The house is in this direction. It's huge; you won't miss it," I said, grabbing Kylie by the hand. She wanted to leave, too. Just like me, she can't stand fangirls.

"Can't you be a bit more specific?" Josh asked, raising an eyebrow.

I looked at Ino and Sakura, then back at him. "No. Does it look like I want fangirls to know where I live?" I asked.

He eyed Sakura and Ino, and nodded, understanding. "No... Trust me, I wouldn't want them to know either."

"Hello? We're right here, you know!" Ino hissed, fuming at us with a glare on her face.

"That's the whole point... Anyway! See you guys later!" I said, locking arms with Kylie and waving at Mitchell and Josh. Josh followed us, leaving Mitchell to fend for himself, which I found hilarious.

"Josh! You left him alone!? What if he gets raped by those two freaks!?" Kylie hissed at her boyfriend.

Josh and I looked at each, then back at her, shrugging. "If anything, he'll enjoy it," He said, shrugging again.

"Exactly. Besides... They'll bring him back. Trust me, once they get to know him... They'll bring him back," I said, dead serious.

Kylie pondered that for a few moments, and eventually nodded. "Right... Oh, well! Let's go home!"

~*~

"Minxie! Come quick! It's terrible!" Josh hollered, and I groaned. Currently, I was in my pajamas, watching t.v. on the couch. Finally, I was relaxing... But Josh just HAD to come and ruin it. And to make matters worse, tomorrow, I was supposed to go shopping with Kylie... Which I dreaded. We're gonna get clothes for she, Josh, and Mitchell... But shopping with Kylie is freakin' terrible. She takes FOREVER.

Normally, Kylie isn't that girly... But shopping just pulls out her inner girl, and it's freaky.

"If someone isn't dying, I'm going to beat you with your own hockey stick," I said, glaring at him.

"It's worse than someone dying! KYLIE'S IN THE KITCHEN!" He shouted.

My eyes widened, and I bolted up from my seat, grabbing him by the collar. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!? KYLIE! KYLIE! GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN, QUICK!" I hollered, but... There was no response.