Unspoken (Watty Awards 2011) Chapter Thirty One: His Kiss...

October 5                                                                                          

Lawrence is on the stage. Waiting for me. Christmas lights are strung above him. A moon hangs above us in the crescent shape. The room is dark, but the lights provide enough light that I can see him and he can see me.

“Emma!” He calls, waving his hands frantically in the air. “C’mere!” He points to the stairs and I follow his lead. A blanket is spread across the floor with a picnic basket sitting on top of the blanket.

“Recognize it?” he asked eagerly. I shook my head. Why am I supposed to?

“It’s your painting.” He took a folded piece of paper, quickly unfolded it with his dexterous hands, and unraveled my scratch idea for the Art Expo. He recreated my love scene! “Do you love it?” I nodded eagerly and he chuckled.

Lawrence looked behind him and began to speak. “And I brought some paint and canvases. I was hoping we could have a contest or something fun while we just talked.” His breath stopped short. “Well while I talk and predict what you’d wanna say back to me.” Huh. Nice recovery.

I go to the paints, dip my hand in, and smear it across his face. Lawrence smirks, dips his hand in the yellow paint, and runs his hands up my arms, smearing paint everywhere. Suddenly, we’re having a paint war, and I’m winning by the way.

Finally, we stop and I’m gasping for air. “Just to clear the confusion, I won.” Smiling, I shook my head. He smirked, took some paint, and ran it across my mouth. I caught my breath.

Both of us standing on the center of the stage, the windows almost bursting at the seams wit the bright sunset. A nogalistic feeling has indulged itself onto both of us; giving a feeling that this should’ve been for a long time. Suddenly, his arms tightly wrap around my shoulders, and I’m clinging to his hard, muscular chest, my head on his shoulder. Basking in each other’s ambiance, creating each other’s warmth. He looked down at me, his eyes dulled by the semi-darkness of the huge room. He gave me a quirky smile, the one that I’ve loved from a long time ago. It gave me the feeling as if he knew something I didn’t. caressing my supple cheek, he lifted my chin; our noses almost touching. I could feel the warmth of his breath brushing the top of my lip. I forced myself to stare back into his hardened blue-gray eyes. Parting my lips slightly, I leant in towards him yielding to the  soft strength of his kiss that engulfed me, gaining in strength until I found myself wrapped up in him. Body, heart and soul.

I back away, openmouthed. This didn’t happen. I didn’t just kiss Lawrence. But the blue paint from my lips is now on his. We kissed. And I liked it. Before he can say something, I run away from my heart’s one and only desire.

_______________________________________________________________

The kissed!!! *happily hugging strange people on the street* XD anyway, I uploaded another ye ANOTHER chapter for you kids!! <3 oh my God and guess what!! Ok, so I just had the most AWKWARD conversation with an old best friend...notice the word old. maybe ex is better hahahah. Anyway, it was insanley awkard because well...ya know what the hell was I supossed to say? Thanks for treating me like crap? I really love the way you made me cry every day? But, I took the high road, and I was polite and nice. I even messaged a couple of smiley faces too!! XD Anyway, songs of this chapter:

Bring me to life-Evenascance

I like it- Enrique Iglesis

Party Girl- Stephen Jerzak