Unspoken (Watty Awards 2011) Chapter Thirty Five: He'd taken my Heart

October 20th                                                                                     

Emma POV

As I woke up, a pathetic groan escaped my mouth. I didn’t think it was humanley possible to feel this crappy. My head and heart both pounding to the same uneven beat. My limbs felt as heavy as lead. I felt sore and hot. But, it was a cold sweat, one that made me feel sicker.

Slowly, I narrowed my eyes. It took a long time to figure out where I was. Then, I remembered that Lawrence took me to his house. I wasn’t quite sure how I felt about being in his house, much less with his arm wrapped protectively around me. Wait what?! I rolled over, facing him. My stomach turned, and my head spun as I did and I had to wait a moment before the naseus spell paused and I could easily breathe again. He was there. Next to me. But I didn’t care; my head hurt too much. I looked at Lawrence; his face was smooth, almost smiling. I pursed my lips and reached out the touch his cheek with the back of my hand. He sighed pulling me against him tightly. I smiled a bit, running one fingertip lightly along his arm that was wrapped around me. A shudder ran through him and he groaned.

I sarted to laugh, but it hurt too much. My throat felt parched. I inhaled deeply having his arm off made me feel a little bit cooler. I lifted the sheets, but didn’t feel much cooler. So I flapped them around. I caught a glimpse of what was under the covers, and it took a moment to register the sickening feeling. So I held the sheet up, just staring as I tried to understand. I sat up, abruptly, so sharply it felt like someone stabbed me in the brain. Clutching my head, I let out a pathetic whimper.

No.

Tears pricked my eyes. I felt betrayed.

“Emma?” He asked, looking worried. “What’s wrong?”

But I stood from the bed and grabbed my underclothes. I looked in his eyes and I know he saw what I felt.

“What are you…?” He cut off abruptly before he shot out of the bed, swiftly grabbing his boxers. “Emma! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to let it go this far…”

I shook my head, tears starting to fall faster. “I never meant to hurt you! You have to understand that! It just happened; I couldn’t stop it!” He grabbed me by the shoulders, forcing me to look at him. More tears fell as I put the dress on. “Emma,” he said softly, “I honestly never meant to hurt you. It was a mistake. I swear.” He held me at arm’s length, holding his shoulders and searching my eyes. I shoved myself away.

“Emma please. Don’t exile me.” He reached out a hand to me, distressed.

Watch me.

The better half of the morning was spent crying and throwing up. I wasn’t just crying over Lawrence. I was crying because I hurt. All over. My body felt dead and my throat hurt from whatever happened last night. No matter how hard I tried to push thoughts of him away, they kept coming back.

If there ever was a point I wanted to die, this was it. Or maybe I wish I’d never met Lawrence.

I felt completely empty. Lawrence took from me. Everything was gone. My trust, respect, virginity. But of everything he took, there was one thing I truly wished he hadn’t; then maybe all this wouldn’t feel so bad.

He’d taken my heart.

(Dear readers, you need to check out what's below here. There is an important notice about this story)

____________________________________________________________________

Ok so here ya go kiddies!!!! Sad right? Oh and here's some IMPORTANT news:

EVERY CHAPTER FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS, THE POV ORDER WILL CHANGE

THIS IS THE ORDER:

Emma

Lawrence

Rosalie

Lee

Ok? So that's how the order will go. It's how it will work for the next few chapters. So don't comment about it. Enjoy kids <333