Unspoken (Watty Awards 2011)Chapter Sixty Five: Snow Queen...

December 10th

So we’ve been at the dance for hours. And now it’s time to announce the Snow King and Queen. Lawrence and I voted for Rosalie and John. I mean they deserved it. John bought her a ring and corsage.

“And here are the Snow King and Queen nominees!! Rebecca and Paul in eleventh and twelfth grade! John and Rosalie in tenth grade!” Lawrence and I cheered for the two. “And last, Lawrence and…Emma? Um in tenth grade…?”

What?!?!!!?!?!?

Lawrence and I walked on stage with the other two couples. Rosalie and I met eyes for a moment. She gave me a thumbs up, and I nervously smiled back.

Who the hell would vote for me?!!?!?!

“You voted and your Snow King and Queen are…..Emma and Lawrence!!!”

WE WON?!?!!?!?!?!?

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” The crowd changed.

Lawrence’s lips  met mine and I melted into his embrace. I ran my fingers through his hair.

The kiss ended too early.

“And now the king and queen will share a dance.” Everyone cheered as we took the floor.

“Today was a Fairytale” by Taylor Swift played. Lawrence took my hand and put his on my waist.

“Put your hand on my shoulder.” He whispered. I listened and quickly put my hand on his shoulder. He grinned and we began to dance.

My feet fumbled, and I blushed. “Well, for a dancer, you sure can’t slow dance, Em.” He joked. My face only grew redder. He brushed a hair away from my face. “I love you Emma.” I tried to tell him I loved him, too, but like before, nothing happened. Lawrence smiled sadly, and the song came to a stop.

“I’m gonna get us some drinks. Stay right here and I’ll be back in a sec.” I listened and began to dance in my little area.

That’s when something covered my eyes and hands pulled me away.

I had no idea where we were going, but all of a sudden a blast of cold air hit me. At that point, I knew we were outside.

A million voices surrounded me.

“What should we do to her?” someone asked.

“How about this?” all of a sudden, my dress went flying over me. It was Lee.

I began to feel a sharp pain all over my body. punching. They were punching me.

“She’s so ugly.” A follower remarked. I whimpered in response, and they laughed at me.

And now, somebody put my dress back down, and I was face to face with lee.

“I told you this wasn’t over.”

And she pushed me into the snow.

________________________________________________________

you are....

ONE chapter away from being done!!!!

Plus the Epilouge.

But the epilouge won't be on till tomorrow :) so I hope you enjoy this :)