Chapter Twelve

Chris pushed me out of the hospital room and everyone walked by us. We go many looks and stares from people and lots of people asking for an autograph from the actors. I heard lots of different comments from the people. When we go to the cafeteria security pushed the people away.

We all got our food and sat around the table. We started off with small talk but then began to talk about Star Trek which everyone seem relived but also as if they had a secret. I leaned over to Chris.

"I'm not stupid what's going on? It is like everyone has a big secret." I said.

"I will tell you when I get back to the room." He said.

We sit in the cafeteria for hours until the doctor came to us.

"Okay Deborah we need to take you for and x-ray and ultrasound to see if we missed anything. You will have to wait in the room because we have to give you an IV." I nodded my head and the doctor left.

"Bye guys!" I said as Chris pushed me back to the room.

"Can you tell me now?" I asked. He shook his head.

"After your x-ray and ultrasound." He said. This started to worry me. The nurse came in with the IV needle and bag. Chris held my hand as she put it in. IVs hurt really bad. Five minutes after she left the doctor came in and pushed me to the x ray room first. After that he wheeled me to the ultrasound room. He put jelly around my scar and ran a remote looking thing over it.

"All clear." He said. I nodded.

"That means you get to go home in three days. You will be asleep most of the time because even though you were in a coma your mind was still active so you are not physically tired but you are mentally tired. That is why the IV." He said. I nodded and he pushed me back into the room. We I got in the room the doctor helped me into the bed then left.

"Now tell me!" I said with clear aggravation on my voice.

"Well... Starfleet is really... And we have been accepted."