Chapter Eleven

My eyes slowly flickered open. The room was white and there was lots of noise. I turned my head and saw Chris. He was sitting in a chair leaning against the wall asleep. He looked as if he had not been home in ages. The nurse walked in. I looked at her and she ran out of the room. A few minutes later she returned with a doctor. When the door slammed shut Chris shot up.

"What what's going on." He was so startled.

"Don't worry Mr. Pine. Everything is fine." The doctor said grabbing the clipboard from the edge of my bed. I looked at Chris. He was now at the edge of my bed. He was just staring at me.

"I will let you two be aloe for now." The doctor said leading the nurse out of the room. When the door closed Chris burst out into tears.

"I though I was gonna lose you. The cut was so deep. There was so much blood." He tried to keep talking but I cut him off.

"Chris. I'm here. I'm alive. It's okay. Don't worry. I am never going to leave you." I said grabbing both of his hands.

"You have been in a coma for two months." He whispered.

"I could hear you." I said.

"What?" He asked in a puzzled expression.

"You talked to me. While I was in the coma. I heard you. I missed you." I whispered the last part. Yet Chris still heard me.

"I missed you to." He said. The door reopened. In came the doctor.

"Debby we will be keeping you for 3 more days but feel free to walk around the hospital. It would be good for you to start using your mussels and also walk or use a wheel chair and go down to the cafeteria. We also have a guest for you. I looked at the door. Cassidy was standing there.

"Debby!" She said coming and standing on the other side of me. The doctor left and and Cassidy opened the bag she brought with her.

"I brought you favorite pajamas and all of the get well soon items. She said pulling things out of the bag.

"Now I have to run to my car because I forgot something but I will be back in ten minutes and you better be dressed she said hopping out of the room. I sat up and realized I didn't have any IV's in. For now just getting dressed was taking a lot of energy.

"Chris can you pass me my bottoms?" I asks pointing at a pair of fuzzy pajamas with the Starfleet symbol on them. He grabbed them and help me get them up the I grabbed my gray sweater and pulled it on. When I finished getting dressed I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled. In came Cassidy, Zachary Quinto, Benedict Cumberbatch, Zoe Saldana, Karl Urban, Simon Pegg and John Cho.

"Wow you guys really came here for me? Why?" I asked.

Zachary Quinto answered. "Our best friends girlfriend woke up from a two month coma. Do you really think we wouldn't." He said laughing and the others joined in.

"I'm Hungary. Cassidy can you bring that wheel chair over here?" I asked. She nodded and brought it over I went to stand up when two arms picked me up.

"Your not doing that yet!" Chris said with a worried expression he said placing me into the chair. "Let's go eat!"