Chapter Twenty-Five

KIRKs point of view

She laid there on the ground. Blood covered half of her face. Her chest slowly rising and falling. She was dying. I fell to the ground beside her, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her into my lap. I wiped her blood of into my shirt.

"Captain! Call bones. Priority one!" I screamed. Tears falling down my face. I placed my hand on her stomach. "You can't leave me. I need you. Don't leave me!" I cried. Bones came a knelt down on the other side of her.

"Get her on the stretcher now!" He yelled giving her a stimulant hypospray. "If I get her to sick bay I might be able to save her." He said. I moved back as they lifted her.

"Bones you listen to me, you better save her." I said grabbing the scruff of his shirt.

"Jim I can't promise anything. I will try though." He said. I let go and he ran after the other medics.

"Jim you are my new first officer. Spock you are the captain. I am going to pilot a shuttle over. Anyone trained in advanced hand to hand combat. The only one who put there hand up was Sulu. Kirk you are coming to."

_______

We arrived at the shuttle bay.

"Kirk, Sulu, Engineer Olsen. You will be space jump down to the platform. They might have defenses so pull your shoot as late as possible." Captain Pike said.

"Yes sir," said Sulu.

"Captain," I said. "Make sure she lives!" I said looking at Spock.

We piled into the shuttle.

"Hope you're ready." Pike said.