Chapter Three

I watched them shoot at the ship, afraid that one of the torpedoes were heading straight for Spock and Jim.

Each torpedo collided, breaking chunks off of the ship. The thought of Jim being killed and the morning sickness made me extremely nauseous.

"Permission to leave the bridge?" I asked in a hurry.

"Granted!" Sulu replied focussing on the issues at hand. I rushed out of the bathroom and made my way to bathroom.

This is definitely not my favourite thing, only Spock, Uhura, Jim, Bones and Captain Pike are the only people who know about the pregnancy and I liked to keep it this way. They've been sworn to secrecy.

I made my way out of the bathroom and to med bay.

"Bones, I know this may not be a great time but I don't feel too good." I said walking into his office.

"It's probably morning sickness." He replied looking up. "Woah, come with me." He said pulling me to a hospital bed. I pulled myself on to it and laid back. "You are pale and running a nasty fever!" He said. "You should not have pressured yourself so much, you still have to heal and there is two of you know!"

"Uh ha." I said rolling onto my side putting my hands on my stomach. My body ached all over.

"I'll get you some medication, just rest." he said running off.

The sickness was unbearable. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to focus in something else.

I picked the night I met Jim, well Chris, I remember him giving me his sweater, also when he came over with Coffee and donuts, and when I woke up in the morning he was still there. I thought about our first kiss and my trip to the hospital. I also thought about when he told me he was James Tiberius Kirk from the movies. I thought of how my life had changed. All of these memories couldn't take away how I felt.

"We need to get your fever under control. I've seen this before, if we don't get it under control there is a high possibility of a miscarriage." Bones said placing a wet cloth on my forehead. I began to panic.

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm not going to let that happen." He said injecting me with a sedative.

.