part 4. first day

I was giving food to Levi as my other roomates stardet to talk about who was the hottest slytherin from our year.

Well ofcourse I didn't say it, but I think that Draco and Alex were pretty hot.

I put on my uniform and took my books and leaft the room early, so that I could look around the school before my first class.

I walked down to common room and as I walked I could feel the stare in my back again. I looked at the fireplace and I could see Grabbe, Goyle and Draco sitting and looking at me.

" Is there something wrong Avis?" Draco smirked as he said that. I could then see that Alex was walking towards me but was still behinde Draco.

" Actually, no" I said and his smirk went away when he saw Alex coming from behinde him and kissing my hand.

Alex."Is there something wrong Malfoy? "

The 3 boys then stood up and walked infront of the two of us.

Draco " Actually, I was thinking that how someone like Avis would spend time with someone like you"

Avis " I maeby rude but what exactly do you mean? "

Draco " well think about it. He is Black, his father is a prisoner and his mother killed herself "

My eyes went wide open and I then looked at Alex. He looked at me....he had sorrow all over his face. I then looked at Draco with a fake smile.

Y / n " But Malfoy...you should know that if someone has that kind of wounds you should not bring them up."

I then tap Alex's shoulder and stardet walking off from the room. Alex came shortly after.

" I thought you would hate me after you heard what he said " as I heard that I stopped walking.

Y / n " If you want the truth I am suspices about you. But your my first friend in this school and I am trying not to be a colossal bitch...yeat"

After I said that he had a shocked impression on his face. I then walked away from him and looked around the school.

I then found this beautiful inner yard. It had a beautiful tree and green color.

I walked past it because I had to find where my class is. The professer's name was Minerva.

I was just walking and then someone pushed me against the wall. I took a look of him. It was some upper classmate from Slytherin house.

Y / n " could I ask what is this about? "

Boy " I don't think that a lady like you can protect herself. So I came to volunteer"

I rolled my eyes and looked at him with the "are you serious "face

Draco " what are you two doing?"

Y / n " ou...Malfoy. hi! It's nothing, just wait a minute"

Both of them looked guestoning. I then punched the boy in the face and chest. I then kicked between his legs and when he went down I just stepped over him.

I then walked to Draco who was looking at the boy and then me with wide eyes.

Draco's profile

I wanted to make the little Avis one of my group because he was young, beautiful, pure-blood, smart and a singer.

I payed to one boy to harrasment her a little so that I would come and save her but when I came...it...didn't go like I expected it to go.

Y / n profile