Part 95 "the Truth Is..."

"Aaaaaaaahhh..."

All the men yelled violently behind me as we started to run the narrow bridge.

There was no backing down from this, and there was no way I was gonna be left behind on this. We all ran together onwards to the bridge but something felt off... The other students were just standing there... As if they were sure nothing was gonna get to them...

A trap ? But what kind? I senced nothing different or off placed but as the others were shooting the bridge I heard a bomb go off. I ran with all the energy I had left in my body.

I could feel a hand on my shoulder as I turned my head around to see scabior smiling at me. Before I could do anything he kissed my lips. The kiss was quick, sloppy and messy since we were running... But... Full of lust and promise.

Scabior" got that kiss in the end thou"

He smiled to me genuinely as he half threw me off of the falling bridge to the other students. I grabbed the floor just in time, but I was looking down... Down to the man who just saved my life.

I might have hated his guts but... He was still protecting me none the less. I suddenly feel a hand pulling me up. They pull me up towards them and look at me from head to toes questioning what they just saw.

I was sure that after that kiss it would be hard to convince all of them that I was on their side. I turned in to a smoke and and flew away from the scene.

I was officially an enemy to the school by now. Why am I slowing down... I was slowing down at dramatical speed. I looked at my hand and could see thick red liquid on it. I landed on a roof of the boat house and saw a wooden stick poking out of my thigh.

"out of all the times I got to get a piece of wood inside me again, has to be now?! What am I? A vampire?!"

I knew I shouldn't take it out but there was no way I can fight like this. I lower my wand to the ground and prepared myself for the pain. I screamed in agony as I started to pull the wood out of my leg with my left hand, as I started to burn the wound shut with my right hand.

As the stick was out I burned the other side too. That is gonna leave a nasty scar... Draco ain't gonna be happy about that...

I laughed at the thought of him burning from rage wanting to revenge to whoever did this to my body. I was soon brought back to my senses ones again as I was able to hear Lucius talking.

I decide that it was safer to be quiet as I understood he was talking to voldemort. It took all my willpower not to stand up and go stand next to Lucius as he was being put down again by his words.

I left the spot with no extra noises and landed in the middle of the battlefield. All that I could smell was death... All the blood. All I could hear was the screams of agony, all the laughs from the kill hungry death eaters.

I fought... I cursed... I killed. But slowly... I was loosing the streghts in my body. I was fighting with all the movements I still was able to control.

Before long everyone stopped on their spot from the command of the lord himself. I was happy about this turn of the events since I was barely able to walk on my own by that point. I was uncertain of where to go but the only place I could go was the place Harry was going to.

I jumped to the air to make myself smoke ones more. My limbs were numb. As if a electric shock was going through them. They were right there but I was unable to move them around.

I wasn't able to keep myself on the track so I kept hitting my body on trees. But as I finally hit the ground I could see bellatrix pointing her wand at me.

Y/n " it is just me..."

Her expression sifted and she helped me up. She took a quick look at my leg and looked back at me

Bellatrix" a crafty one aren't you? Smart to say the least. "

She said but quickly her attention was brought to the other side. We all watched as Potter walked towards us. As Hagrid pleed for him to run away.

"the boy who lived, came to die"

No wonder... He would rather kill himself 100 times than let someone loose a finger. I grinned at myself from the base of the tree where bellatrix had layed me on.

As to what happened next I was surprised. They both fell down in sync. Bellatrix bolted to voldemort and as quickly as she could and tried to help him, she was pushed away. I just watched the scene half awake as they announced him dead.

I was unable to believe those words. All this fight, just to kill this one boy... I could then feel another hand on my shoulder. I didn't know the man but he helped to treat my wound. If something was to be done to it I let him handle it.

I was just listening to the mix of laughter and weeping coming from Hagrid and bellatrix.

Was this all really worth it?