part. 57 mermaids?!

After the task I didn't Go and take cheering. I went straight to my personal private room and try to open the egg  but it screamed, almost the same way like I scream... it was really strange.

I then desidet to think that what would silence it so that I could still hear what it says.

First there were spells that I thought...but it couldn't be like that...because we were never thought those spells.

So the next one I thought wasfire because of the dragon but no... water? And that could actually work. I should go and ask murtle about it.

'I should do it before others figure it out.' Was what I thought while taking new clothes and the egg with me.

I then ran towards the murtles bathroom and saw Draco on my way there. He didn't look like he cared, so I just went right past him.

I felt bad but...what is there for me to do if he doesn't even want to speak with me...

Murtle "  ( y / n ) what are you doing here so late?"

Y / n " can I use the bath?"

Murtle " It's okay, but why? Does it have something to do with 'the' egg?"

Y / n "well I sure hope it does. "

I then went and took my clothes off and went inside the water. But then I heard a voice of door to open

Y / n " Who's there!?"

Cedric " ( y / n )?  Is that you?"

Y / n " Cedric?! What are you doing in the girls bathroom?! "

As that went on I was glad for this one time I put the towel on. So I was sitting in the bath with the towel on. Thank the merlin!

Cedric " well...I think we both know that we need to go under water to get this egg tell us what we want. But the bath in the boys bathroom is broken and I thought that...no one will come here...this late. "

Y / n " I see... the dressing room is over there you can change there. But keep the towel on you."

Cedric " Is that okay with you?"

Y / n " just think this as if it is a bath for everyone...girls and boys. Go with those rules"

Cedric node his head and went to change. He didn't look at me yet because I think he thought I was naked.

I could feel my cheeks started to heat up, so for a couple seconds I went under the water to cool down my head.

What did I just say...why didn't I turn him away...for God's sake...

As I came back up I could see that Cedric still wasn't here, so I just took a good position and waited for him. I stardet singig little bit but I got to sing only couple words and I heard a door of the dressing room open up.

Cedric had a black towel with golden stripes covering his lower body and in his left hand was the egg. Let me just tell you that, that six pack right there was so perfect that it was hard to look at him in the eyes.

He then walked closer and came in to the bath and he put his egg on the ground behind him so that it would not yet Touch the Water and then he looked at me.

Cedric " you have really beautiful singing voice and today I saw that you can even fight with it, should I assume that you are really beautiful but you can fight with your whole body when you want to?"

He asked with a little smile on his face and crossed his arms.

Y / n " I don't know am I beautiful. But if I want to fight with my body or just my hands or with my voice I can if I want to... Anytime and everywhere."