part. 76 "is there some lemon juice left?"

Draco stardet to strip his lower half as I was just laying there in my heat. It made me feel weird but at the same time I felt so...good....

Draco" you don't even know how beautiful you look right now.... I want to take a real good look at you.   I never know when I will see you like this again"

I felt embarrassed... no other words needed. If my face could be in deeper blush....they would seem like the walls of the fire truck.

I started to rub my legs together, I really was in heat...I just needed him right now...

Draco" I will make sure that you want to be in this sitsuation again"

That sentence made my skin shiver, but in a good way. He took the last part of his clothing off and he plased himself infront of womanhood.

Draco" Don't worry (Y/n)....my father won't hear about this~"

He whispered and stardet to push himself inside of me. I took hold of his shoulders...I couldn't feel the pain under the waves of plesure.

He waited a little, but he started to move. A little by little I could feel he was picking up the speed.

Y/n "Draco I can't...you prepared me...too long...aaah..."

I was so about to come...I put my hands to his back and I pulled myself upwards. I don't want to come before him...I can't do that to him.

Draco "it's fine baby gurl~ come~ I can make you come again"

Those words...as he whispered those to my ear I couldn't hold it anymore. My nails sink into his back as my walls tightened against his member.

Draco" ou god (Y/n)...you became so tight"

He said as he slowed his phase a little but still continued.

It felt so good...I just came, but the pleasure didn't stop. If this is the heaven, I don't wanna become the fallen angel.

Draco then pulled out and put his hands behinde me and lifted me up. He seated himself on the edge of my bed my back against him.

Y/n "why...why did you change the position.."

I asked and he put himself inside of me again. As the wave of pleasure took over me and my head tilted towards I saw myself... Mirror... A MIRROR

Draco" I want you to see how beautiful you are when you feel all the pleasure that I give to you~"

He says that with his deep voice and he starts to go in and out in a fast phase right from the beginning and I can feel his teeth on my back.

Gently biting my back and shoulders and leaving marks all over me.

Draco"..I...I'm gonna come baby!"

He half yelled and I didn't even notice that I was also worked up again. He stardet to pick up the phase again and I was about to climax.

Draco" (y/n) I...I can't hold it anymore!"

As he finished his sentence, I could  feel this warm liquid inside of me and I climaxed again and Draco hold my face so I would see myself.

I looked so...

Draco"ou (y/n) ~ you look so diiirrty~"

He whisperes to my ear exactly what I was thinking and he just flipped me on the bed and kisses his way from my stomach to my lips and lays down next to me and pulls me closer to him.

I feel so embarrassed...looking at myself like that.

Draco"you looked so erotic~"

Y/n " you made me look like that!"

Draco" exactly~ I want to be the one to make you feel and look like that"

As he says that my cheeks go red again. I just lean against his chest and he pulls the covers on top of us and I just fall a sleep....safe and sound..SORE...but safe and sound.

{Morniiiiiing}

As I wake up I tried to stand up but I feel back to the bed and I could then hear that Draco woke up.

Draco " what is it princess"

(Y/n) "you... it's you..."

I said little sarcastically but then he laughed a little and he send shivers down my back as he brushed the back of his hands from my lower back to my upper back

(Y/n) " WHy you little..."

I made a quick movement so it hurt at the start but then I just looked forward and tryed to move my hair away from my face. I could then feel him hugging me from behind and he kissed my neck

Draco: " sorry~ I guess I may have overdone it"

He says with a little smirk as he kisses me again and gets off the bed

(Y/n) "yeah.. MAYBE"

I say and look as Draco gets his clothes back on and he asked me am I enjoying the show and I just turn my head away.

Draco " c'mon baby, let me tease you a little~ you know you liked it."

He said and sat next to me with new clothes he got from my closet. I told him to leave before others would wake up so that they wouldn't start to think something weird.

I know that we are engaged and all but it doesn't mean that it is okay to do it in this age...AND IN SCHOOL