part. 42 friends ? ? ?

Fred "lets go somewhere warm..."

George "and talk..."

Both" until we can't anymore!"

Merlin...please help me to survive these next few hours okay?

Y / n " so...wheeere do you two wanna go? "

They thinked little while and then they took me inside. And very up hig. Because I am a slytherin I didn't often even go up the floors other than classes.

The sight was really beautiful and it was really warm so all three of us took the jackets off. Because there was no school today I didn't have my uniform...at least not all of it.

I had the skirt but I was wearing my selfmade slytherin T-shirt. It was like a sport T-shirt so it wasn't hot.

The twins on the other hand, had their usual clothing jeans and red shirt.

Y / n " So, what do you want to talk about."

As I asked I sit down on the floor and the twins went on my right and left. It was weird but not in the wrong way. It was just...new.

Fred " what do you do on your free time?"

Y / n " well lets see. I knit, make lyrics and covers, act and dance"

George " what do you do at home "

Y / n " well I...sing, dance and help my father"

Fred " favorite magick? "

Y / n " fire. It's in my nature"

George "tell us about your friends "

Y / n " ou...well....ummmm..."

I have to say something or they will figure out that I really am a loner in this school.

Y / n " murtle is my best friend,  she is always there and she loves to listen what is going on and she know how to help"

Fred "yea..but tell us about your living friends. Not the... dead ones."

George "but don't understand wrong! We love them too"

Y / n " well...Grabbe and Goyle act like little pigs sometimes but when you listen to them they are fun"

Fred " (y/n)...they aren't real friends,  they were together with you because they were told to."

Y / n " aren't you two the same?"

Boys looked at each others and then me with wide eyes and big question marks on their heads and faces.

Y / n " you wouldn't be here right now if Harry wouldnt told you to"

George "not exactly, you see...Harry asked if we would like to keep eye on you that you will be okay..."

Fred "But Draco told them to keep you company and make you feel happy and more loved and surroundet by friens"

Y / n " Well...I can't even name one that's alive"

Well...there was Neville. But I am trying to keep my distance with him so that he won't get bullied.

That is when the twins figured it out...that I was all alone after the huge mess with Draco

Twins " well..if it is okay with the slytherin angel, we would love to take the place as your first living real friends! "

Y / n " but why?"

George " you are really sweet and you want to help people..."

Fred " You are really lovely person but you are really lonely..."

George " you deserve and need friends like us who can make you smile"

Fred " so that we can hear that cute little laugh of yours "

Twins " and we really would like to be your real friends "

I couldn't hold it. I barried my face to my knees as the boys were looking at each others.

Twins " we are sorry if you don't want us to be youre fri..."

Y / n " nononono..it's okay it's okay I just...feel like crying because. No one has been this nice to me in a long time and..I'm so happy"

As I cried there, the boys hugged me and after a really long time, I could feel real human warmth.

Okay...i know there has not been any draco lovedove moments in couple weeks but the reason is this

Even thought it is Draco x reader, I really think that I should give you a change to like...to see other Charecters in the series.

Like...it would be grate to see Neville again? Get to know Ron and Hermione better? The twins? Maeby luna?

But if you really don't like it...then please let me know.

See you next week \(^-^)/♡\(^-^)/