part. 93 "the past is past"

I know I am going to be yelled at for not calling our Lord in here immediately but as much as I want to go back right now. I may learn something important while being here with them.

I don't know what was the reason that they didn't keep me under their eyes the whole time. But this really was interesting.

The next few days Harry didn't do anything else than stand and sit next to that gravestone. I wasn't let anywhere near to the other guests but as I found out what they were after I took the run for it.

I need to get the word out!

I ran as fast as I could from the house. As I was far enough I finally could use magic again. I quickly transported myself back to the mansion.

"BELLATRIX! BELLATRIX!"

I ran around trying to yell her name. My voice echoed through the halls. I didn't hear anyone but I found them in one of the rooms. I opened the door and Voldemort was there and everyone was now looking at me with piercing eyes.

Why are they all so tensed up all of the sudden

Voldemort started to speak to me with parseltongue

"What is it my dear, what makes you...so afraid?"

I looked at the others for awhile and then at him.

Y/n " Please tell me my lord...that one of your horcruxes is not at Bellatrix's vault"

He then took hold of my throat and lifted me up against a wall. Others were surprised and I wasn't sure why was he attacking me.

Others were taken back just like I was but no one dared to move a muscle.

Voldemort "and how do you know about this?!"

I tried to gasp for air, my eyes started to show reddish colour as I tried to talk to him.

Y/n " I was kept as a... prisoner when I went after them...hha... but they... were talking about it and... hh... as they left I got away...I was coming to warn you... my lord..."

He let go of me and my weak body fell down to the floor gasping for air. I think the wound on my neck opened up as he strangled the shit out of me.

Draco ran to me and carefully put his hand around my waist. He helped me back up in to a sitting position letting my back take support from the stone wall behind me.

Voldemort then disappeared soon after with his snake, Nagini and the rest of the Malfoy family came to see if I was alright. They took a hold of me and tried to get me treaded as quick as possible.

Draco lifted me to his arms bridal style and started walking. I wasn't sure where we were going or what was happening but I was so happy to be able to be this close to him after so long time.

~time skip~

I was put to sleep at the time and I was waking up very late next evening. I looked around me and I could see I was in bed with Draco. I snuggled closer to his torso and I could feel his warmth. I think I woke him up because he put his hand over me and pulled me even closer to himself. I was able to hear his breath against my ear and his quiet heartbeat slowly rising on his chest.

Y/n " What do you think...would it have been different if we would have been born five years later?"

I asked quietly like a whisper and he started to slowly brush my back with his soft hand. He then took a deep, long breath and let it all out before he spoke.

Draco" I don't think so...I think we would have been just more messed up than we already are."

You could hear the raspines in his voice since he just wake up. His eyes were still closed and it looked like he could fall back to sleep any moment.

I then laughed a little bit of the sarcastic laughter of mine at his words as another question came into my mind.

Y/n " Why are you here? No, don't get my question wrong. I just thought you should be in school by now."

Draco " I kinda was. But I was summoned here. Right now I am here and as the night falls I will be going back there. Since...the attack will happen tomorrow night"

I could tell from his voice, that he was very mad right now for some reason.wait...not mad...more like disappointed.

Y/n " A new grate wizarding war...well how about that."

I said sarcastically as I looked at the boy who opened his eyes to look at me with those beautiful eyes of his. He looked so worried...

Y/n "We are gonna be just fine. You are powerful wizard and I am even more powerful witch"

I laughed trying to get a change in the scenario we were having. and he looked at me with one eyebrow up and then he smirked and started to tickle me like some machine.

I started to laugh like there was no tomorrow about then he stopped because he didn't want my wounds to open up again. Even thou they were now fully healed he was one's again afraid of breaking me. And I can't really blame him now can I.

Author:

Hi everyone it has been awhile... Ones again. I am sorry that the story is not really moving in the phase that I Want it to but I still hope that you all are able to enjoy it :)

I think I am better in English now that in my first chapters (even thou I still make mistakes) but I hope you are all now able to have more fun with the story than before with my major spelling mistakes.

The story is closing to it's end slowly and the are still many mysteries to solve so stay tuned for the next part~

Remember to comment and vote ♥ ♥ ♥