part. 53 the goblet

Y / n " what?! Draco I sware to you I did not put my or Harry's name in that thing!"

Draco " then who? Who would have..."

Dumledore " HARRY POTTER AND  (Y/N) AVIS!"

Draco " you have to go."

Y / n " I...I don't want to"

Draco then helped me up and walked me for the couple steps and went back to his seat.

I then went past Dumledore with sad eyes and when I was next to snape he put his hand to my shoulder while I went past him.

Then..there I was with the other 3 waiting for Harry. I tryed not to cry, I didn't want this.

Then Harry came and tryed to come and hug me but I pushead him away

Y / n " Did you do it?! Did you put my name in to that stupit goblet?!"

Harry " I...I would never do that kind of thing to you!"

Y/n "yea...you don't have that kind of magic power anyway"

As the adults came down and stardet questoning Harry I stardet to cry and the boy that was with them at the Quidditch game came to me and hugged me.

Then Dumledore came quietly to me and asked did I do it?

Y / n " No sir...I did no such a thing"

He then asked me did I ask someone to do it for me.

Y / n " No...sir. and you know I don't have any friends to ask from."

The boy was still hugging me and I didn't mind of it. Because it was really...well warm and he showed to me that he cared, even thought he didn't know me

Minister " We can't do anything...they have to take part in this tournament. "

Y / n " but...Dumledore. if...IF I fail what will happen."

Dumledore " you will take Harry with you."

Y / n " what?!"

Dumledore " your names were in the same piece of paper...that is my rule in this."

Well then I can't fail from my own free will. I can't bring Harry down because I don't want to risk my live ones again.

Dumledore " you will both fight alone, but if one loses the other one will loose too"

The boy then let go of me and I ran out from there. As I got to the Great Hall,  almost everyone were still there. I just ran towards the slytherin table and as Draco saw me he stardet to...walk away.

I did caught him just behinde the Great Halls doors. But when I touched him, he pushed me so hard that I fell to the ground.

I  looked at him with my shocked impression while he looked mad again.

Y / n " what is it Draco? "

Draco " didn't we JUST talk about this?! That when you do something or get yourself in to something dangerous you tell me! Well...glad to know that you won't trust me anymore "

With those words Draco left me there and continued his walking away from me.

" It wasn't me...."

I said to myself as I stood up and looked him go behinde the corner. I then walked around the castel.

I didn't know where, just walked... who could have done something like this?

I didn't do anything wrong I was always a good person... okay maybe not always but I do try my best! I just got back to be draco's girlfriend and now he leaves me and doesn't even believe me. I didn't do anything! I didn't put my name in that stupit goblet!

While walking I realize I was at the same place that I became twins friend...it was was fun and really lovely to remember the good times that I had. now that everything is falling apart once again

I then sit there, my back against the wall and think who could possibly have done it. I don't have that many enemies old enough and I don't think that pansy is strong enough to do something like that.

But before I even noticed I was starting to get sleepy and everything went black and I started to dream...