part. 59 Dance floor.

(In the picture you can see your makeup and the dress that Hermione decided to you and in reality I let my friend chose the Dress)

It was about time for us to go but I stardet to panic because I wasn't ready. I did have my dress on and my hair done

(You can deside your hair because I know that you all don't have a long hair like I personally do)

And the makeup will be ready with a mascara, but I can't find it. In the end I did but will I make it to the first dance?

I ran down to the common room and I saw Draco sitting on the sofa All by himself. I stopped and looked at him and he was looking at me

Y / n " you know what Draco...? Even thought we were fighting. I still waited for you to ask me to be your partner"

He opened his mouth but he didn't say anything. I then turned around and walked away from the common room.

I then ran towards the grate hall and for my luck I really was in time. And Harry or Hermione wasn't even here yet.

But fred was. As I walked down the stares looking at fred, he was looking at me from head to toes, I felt...beautiful.

Then I saw Cedric and he was also looking at me. Even thought his partner was already next to him.

When I was next to fred and he cave me his arm. I looked at the arm and then Fred.

Y / n " your not Fred are you?"

George " If I won't tell you, you will never know"

Y / n " ou...is that so?"

We then went to stand in line with the other champion partners while everyone else went inside the Great Hall.

Y / n " Answer me this... did you get a partner to your brother and he get partner to you because both of you were too scared to ask the girl that you wanted to go with"

George " that...maeby the case. Like....we like to do pranks and joke alot. But a heart.... especially a girl's heart is something that I am not gonna play with"

I didn't have time to answer to that when the doors already open and we stardet to walk in.

We then went to our position and waited for the music to start. I was nervous...but...I was excited.

When the music started I was really Happy that I have been practising Dancing on my own because it seems that George doesn't dance that well.

so I can lead him a little, in the way that it seems that he is Still the one leading me....at lest I hope so. I don't want to embarrass him infront of all these people.

It didn't take long for Dumbledore and McGonagall to take part in the dance. and then Igor came to dance with her wife. and then Neville and Ginny came too, and the next ones were Hagrid with his partner and then all the others came to dance as well.

We all danced the slow dances but then the band came and we started to rock & Roll.

Me and George were dancing next to Hermione and Viktor. When our boys decided to go and get us some drinks we went to talk with Harry and Ron.

but that wasn't pleasant. because Ron was acting very Rude and Harry didn't even get to speak. Hermione then went after our Boys

Y / n " if you do have any balls in you. you will go and tell her that you are both really sorry about How you acted today"

That is all I said and then I went after Hermione. he was with with Viktor and George. I then Walked To George and he gave me class of pumpkin juice.

As the  night went on and George had danced the last slow with me, he went to bed and I was going too, but then I saw Hermione crying at the stares.

Y / n " Hey! What happend?"

Hermione " Ron happend...!"

Y / n " that little piece of...."

I then just hugged Hermione and let her cry. I will sware that when I see Ron I will let him have it.

I then walked Hermione to his common room door.

Y / n " Sorry I can't come to help you."

Hermione " It's okay (y/n). You done everything you could."

I then smiled at her and walked back to the Great hall. There was still couple partners dancing.

I then turned around and pop in to someone and almost fell but this someone got my hand and lifted me up.
Y/n "sorry...that was clumsy of me."

I said and looked at the person and realised it was Draco... I didn't know what to think. Be mad and hit him Or be glad and kiss him.

Draco " I don't ask you to do anything,  but please...could you give me at least this one dance?"

I looked at him for a moment and nod my head. And he walked me to the dance floor.

So there it was, me and Draco... dancing slowly together with 6 other partners.

The song sounded so long and It felt like the dance was never going to end. But when it did, Draco let go of me and bowed to me and he then left the room.

There I was, watching him to walk away from me ones again.