Part. 96 "they Seen Nothing Yet"

"No! NO!"

Ginny yelled towards us all as we announced his beloved to be dead. His father caught her cladly since she would die if she had taken another step. Or so I imagine would have happen

I could see all the faces gather around. Bellatrix took a stand on a rock that was at least 1m high up from the ground. I tried to stand next to her, but I was unable to find the only face I wanted to find from the crowd.

Draco's...

I was unable to spot him so I walked away from bellatrix and went to stand next to his parents. I knew they felt safer while standing next to me, since I was in favor of the lord for now. They knew they wouldn't be hurt.

"come forwards and join us... Or die!" as the words were spoken. I could see the snow white hair arise from the crowd. I was happy to just see him alive... That was enough. No matter which side... Just... Alive.

I could see hundreds of faces looking our way, not sure what to do, or how to continue from now on. Some greeting, some mad, some just empty.

"Draco..." "Draco... Come"

I was snapped out of my Thoughts as I hear Draco's parents talk and convince him to come to us. I looked at the boy and smiled. I wanted it to be his decision...

Draco "y/n..."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. He looked at me with a smile so small you almost couldn't tell the difference. He is... Asking me to join him... He is disagreeing with her parents decision?! I jumped up and ran to him but... I was unable to... Move.

Draco °PoV°

I wanted to have a normal live with Y/N. To love her, to grow old with her. Not as a death eater. But as a normal husband, with a title, a name of honor and a work. It might be wrong time to think something like this but... I didn't want our children to live in constant fear.

They would never get friends, they would be afraid, they would feel left out, they would feel alone... Like they were in vanta black abyss that had no way out no matter how hardly they tried to get out.

"Y/n..."

I called for her and I was happy to see that my voice carried through the big distance between us. I could see how her eyes started to glow as if a spark had started inside of her once more. I also saw my parents... With their terrified expressions as if they were going to die because of me. Yes I am feeling quilt but... I need to start thinking our life

As she was running towards me I could see a spell hit his leg. I immediately ran to her and catch her before she hit the rock hard ground with her already damaged body.

Voldemort "we... Ain't having that Draco...I still have use for her"

Draco "no no no... Y/n..."

I could see from her face that she had no idea what was going on. She is in shock!! I carefully pulled her to my arms and lifted her up bridal style as I walked towards my parents.

Voldemort "good boy Draco... Well done."

My mother immediately looked at Y/n face and cupped it into her hands.

Lucius "her leg was already badly injured in last night's battle. To hit her on the same spot...that's just... "

My grip thighten around her fragile body as she was now unconscious. Must have been the aftermath of the shock.

I am sorry about the extra short chapter.