part. 44 Oblivied

Pansy just looked at the other girls and then back to me and then she took couple steps foward.

Pansy " I am not the one to tell you that kind of thing. I think you should... take one of your bestfriend's and...go to see the first teacher you meet. "

I quickly turned around and stardet to run towards the exit of the common room but then Pansy yelled my name again

Pansy " remember Avis...get the friends first and then the teacher. "

Y / n " why are you so nice to me?"

Pansy " Really....? I don't know. But You deserve it."

I could see a tear in her eye as she said that. I quickly turned around and continued my run. My chest stardet to hurt because I haven't run so much even once after the Harry's falling accident.

I runned all over the castel. up and down, out and in. Every place there was that I could go. Even to the place where I saw twins and we became friends but no... where are they.

I then went to the Libary and I had to walk for a while because the pain in my chess was growing more and more every second.

The trio was nowhere to be found. Neville isn't in Libary like he always is. And I can't find the twins. And murtle will not come out the bathroom.

Y / n " What am I gonna do...."

I almost cryed while I whispered that but then someone tapped my shoulders and as I turned around the twins were there

Twins " Why so sad?"

As I turned around to see the twins I walked to them. I told them what Pansy told me and their first look was mad and they said that I wasn't suppost to run like that because my body still can't take all the stess yeat.

But then they looked worried and walked with me. They thought that who from all teacher would be the closest one.

We then just stardet to walk slowly around the castle, but for some reason we didn't find any of them.

We then desidet to go to the Dumledore's office so we wouldn't have to do any more useles walking around the castel.

So there we were infront of Dumledore office. He let us in, But for our suprise there were also other teachers like. McGonagall, Snape, Lupin and couple others.

Y / n " Okay whats going on in here?! All the slytherins are acting weird towards me and almost every teacher of this school is in here!"

Then there it was again, all the sad faces and the akward silence. The teachers looked at me then each others and then at the floor and then at me again.

Dumledore " Ms.Avis..."

I then looked at Dumledore in the eyes as he spoke to me.

Dumledore " I am so...so sorry for your lose"

Y / n " What...you can't mean that...wait...what?!"

Snape " He was killed while visiting your mothers grave"

I don't know why...was it the news or the wood inside me. But my whole body stardet to hurt. And it felt like my heart was going to pop out from my chest.

I stardet to cry...like really cry. I fell on my knees and put my hands to my chess. I couldn't stop the hurting or the crying.

Why now?! I don't have anywhere to go..mom is ded...dad is ded...Draco hates me....where am I suppost to go?!

I can't stand this...my body hurts...it hurts...this can't only be the sadnes it has to be the wood.

Y / n " It hurts..."

Fred " We know it does"

Y / n " No I mean...the wood...it's in my...AAAAA"

The twins looked at each others and then teachers. Boys lifted me up and tryed to get me to the infirmary as soon as possible but this felt like torture.

It hurt so bad....

As the boys got me to the infirmary the nurse knew the sitsuation and started saving me. They couldn't give me any pain killers so it hurt more and more.

But for some reason I couldn't pass out. The pain just continued and then there was the smell of blood and different potions.

But...as this torture continued....I stardet to remember things

Hi everyone!

Okay I know...Even for me it is not fun to write something like that but the Oblivied spell is really powerful and the only thing to get youre memory back is trough torture so...

I saw that this is a good time to get at least half of your memories back and that really was the only way.

And by the way I was in Harry Potter the exibition today (it is in belgia) I was so Happy I stardet to cry. I was sorted in Slytherin  (ofcourse ~♡) and I got slytherin tie, 'map' if you know what I mean ;) and Everyflavour beans.

So happy right now and THAT my friends gave me the motivation to look for wifi because I had aaaall the motivation in the world to write.

But see you next week with your past~