part 13. undercover

It has been weeks since the meeting with Quirrell. I was at the moment. In the floor were was a giant creature namede fluffy.

I singed. To it my voice was pure. So it liked it. When it went to sleep I went to the door that it was sleeping on.

(Sorry darlings but I will skip the flying keys and potions and the others because I myself think that they are boring to read and write again and again)

When I saw a mirror it looked scary...but somehow really...reeealy beautiful.

Then suddenly I saw Quirrell behinde me.

"Well...Ms. (y/n) what are you doing here? I think your not suppose to be here."

He spoke as he walked towards me with his wand on his hand. I took couple steps back.

"Quirrell...what are you doing?"

I asked with a normal voice. I was scared but I know that if I show that I'm afraid, it will put me in worse sitsuation.

I ones saw it in that muggle thing they call TV

" I just think that you need to take a little nap okay?"

He fliked his wand and it was the last thing I saw before I passed out.

Harry's profile.

As I came I could see Quirrell infront of the mirror and Avis on the ground. "No....it was suppost to be Snape. Not you! " I screamed. He gave me multible reason why it was good to have Snape in here.

" what did you do to Avis!?"

I screamed because I saw that she hasn't moved at all.

"I just put her to sleep, she is not in danger....at least not yet"

I wasn't sure what to think in this sitsuation. Was he going to do something to her.

"Harry...."

Y / n profile

" Harry...."

That was all that I was able to say. My through was burning hot. And then I realized it wasn't just my throuth, all my insides felt like someone put them on fire.

It hurt...so much!

I tryed to scream, but no voice came out. Then Quirrell came next to me and made Harry stay back.

He put some strange liquid down my throuth, and I stardet to feel dizzier than before but the burning feeling went away.

I didn't know what it was...but for sure, it was alcoholic.

He then stardet to fight with Harry. I reazet towards my wand that was couple feet away from me.

It felt like it was miles away, I couldn't reaze it. I then looked back to Harry. Quirrell was pressing his neck at the stares.

I was so sure he was gonna die, but before I could even move my finger the dissynes stardet to get worse.

I couldn't even see anymore. In the end I just tryed to fight against the feeling that tryet to make me past out.

Nothing made sense anymore. The rest of my memorys were blurry. I remember someone coming running to me and lifting me up.

Was it Harry? No...this was different. His sound was different. But who on earth was it?

I remember being carried to the hospital wing, and layed to the bed. I saw a human figure then walking out. My vision was blur...way too blur. Like I was a sleep. I then felt some cold needel in my arm and I past out.

Sleeping potion?

I saw a happy tream. I was little and I was practicing fire magick without a wand. It went well. I was in somekind of field...I saw my father running to me with horror.

I got scared when he yelled at me to run and my fire went out of control. It stardet spreating all over the field. My father just took my hand and carried me while running.

I can see a young man's figure in the fire. For some reason I reached out for the figure. I knew him....or...at lest I thought so.

He also reached out for me, but then I woke up. It was hot...I lifted my head and I realized that my bed was on fire.

First I screamed in horror. The flames were like a red tornado. They were moving with every little wind they got on.

Then then nurse and Severus runned inside the room. The same instant they put the fire down.

But...I can't get the Idea out of my head, that those were my flames. They looked the same but...they were bigger...like....BIGGER!

And that dream....it felt more than just a dre....

.....a memory?

Hello Darligs! Now I have time to write but I still am little bit...sad of personal stuff but like I said I will not stop writing this!~♡