part.19 start of the second year

As I was sitting in the slytherin table, I just looked out from the window and I could see Weasly's car flying to the nearby tree.

It was funny...but then couple teachers went to get them. When the teachers came back, the seremony of the first years stardet.

I was suprised, by how many students actually went to Gryffindor. Ofcourse we got few but it was somehow...sad...no...not sad. More like....annoing.

I looked at Malfoy, he looked mad and seems like his head was still hurting from ealier. When he turned to look at me we just looked each others in the eyes.

It was broken by Dumledore who told us to start eating. I wasn't hungry but I took some strawberry's with chogolate.

It tasted good but...it felt strange.ou...Now I know, all the boys are staring at me. A little voice of anger left from my lips, and I continued eating.

~skip brought to you by
MEW MEW STRAWBERRY~

As I walked to the slytherin common room it was the same as last year. Nothing has changed in it past the vacation.

I went to sit to the old, but still really soft chair. I stardet to read the lines of the silent scream.....were they really that strange?

I had really mixed emotions about it now ...because of Draco. I ripped the pages off. I hold them in my arms."I wouldn't do that if I were you"

I heard a voice of Draco behinde me. I then looked at him and then the paper. "Well... you are not me." I then looked him again and drew the pages to the fire.

I then stood up and walked to my room. I could feel the eyes in my back as I walked. Actually...I could feel a stare the whole time since I came to Hogwards, it feels like something is watching me all the time.

When I got to my room I could see that my roomates have changed this year, well...it's not like I was friends with them or something. We were just sharing the room.

" Hey Avis, Nice new style you got there" one of the new roomies stardet to act all bitchy right away.

Y / n " From you, I take that as a compliment "

This made her mad, she came up to me and looked me deep in the eyes

Roomie" Now you lisen to me Avis! Your ugly, bug faced, annoing, high voiced bitch!"

Y / n " I'm sorry if you didn't notice...but I'm not a mirror."

This seems to be over her line. She tryed to hit me but I took hold of his hand. Put it behinde her back and kicked her big fat ass, so that she fell down to the ground.

" Pansy! Are you okay?" Two other girls went right away to see her.

Y / n " so...your name is Pansy. I'm sure to remember that one. The girl witn pancake chess"

(NO OFFENSIVE MEANING TOWARDS MY READERS! YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL IF YOU HAVE BIG OR SMALL!)

Pansy stardet crying and left the room with a "I WILL REMEMBER THIS" and stormed away.

And now...I was alone in my room. I think I should ask for them to put me in different room so that my belongings will not go "missing"

So I went out of the room,and it was really quiet. As I came in common room I could see there was no one around.
.
.
.

" Smart and dangerous ~
If your one of us then roll with us~
'Cause we are the house that runs the school~
In Slytherin green it's glare we rule~
We'r pure-blood superstars~
We'r running this school just like stars~
No we ain't got no lightnig scars~
Put we are lightnig fast on our guitars~
Got the stripes all up my tie~
My wand is at my side~
Rocking my slytherin pride~
So lets go go go...lets GO!"

Draco " we'r never gonna stop stop stop stop stop stop, we will alweys be on top top top top top top."

I stopped singing as I heard another voice singig it, I god Goosebumps all over me.

Draco " you rebeat too much the same words. If I were you I would still think about the lyrics. But I think the same...slytheris are best at Quidditch "

I felt a faint smile coming to my face, how does he not sing more often? He has a soft but powerfull voice.

Y / n " If you want to chage them then why don't you do your own cover? And as I said...I'm not you"

I then turned around ready to leave from the common room to see Dumledore. But I...felt something holding me back .

As I turned around, I could see that it was Draco...holding a little piece of my rope between his fingerd.

Y / n " what is it Draco?"

Draco " I don't need to be you, I just want you to be part of my pack"

I almost blushed but I was glad that I didn't. C'MON THINK A GOOD COME BACK!

I took my rope away from him and took one step closer to his face. We were really close and I was afraid that I am going to blush like a mad man.

Y / n " sorry...Darling. but if you haven't noticed yeat...we are both alfas....and neather...of us...is going to be leaded by another, than our selfs"

I gave him a little smirk and left the room. As I was walking up the stares I could hear someone else walking around.

I decided to find out. It was Ginny Weasly! What is she doing here? I decided to follow her but then I runned in to someone.

AGAIN?!

This time it was Dumledore.

Y / n " Mr . Dumledore I am so sorry of my actions so late at night"

Dumledore " don't worry child. Now tell me, what are you doing here out from your common room?"

Y / n " Actually professer, I was looking for you. You see...I think that, if it could be possible, I would want to change room. I can't stop thinking that my roomates want to hurt me"

And a little fake tear to be a strawberry on top of the cake.

Dumledore " I am so sorry to hear that Ms.Avis. go sleep now. I will look what I can do."

Y / n " Thankyou Profesor! "

He then smiled at me and I stardet to walk back to common room.

Adults are so easy to manipulate.