part. 66 holiday

As I woke up I felt something warm on me. As I opened my eyes and tryed to look around what was going on, I realised that it was Draco's hand covering me. He was holding the blanket on both of us.

No wonder it was warm. As I turned to face him, I saw that he was still sleeping like a cute helpless baby boy.

I just looked at him for a while before making any movement. So that I didn't  wake him from his beautiful dreams.

As I looked at his hands, I understood that even thought he didn't sleep, it seemed that he didn't eat well eather.

I then carefully moved myself away from the bed and went infront of my mirror.

My hair was a mess....I then brushead it so that it didn't look so bad. I then turned around to see that Draco was still asleep.

I then slowly open the door and got out from the room. I then went to downstairs and told elfs to make some breakfest.

But I then saw that my Guardian was sitting in the dinner table and I almost told her good morning. But then I saw that we had company

Y / n " Well, good morning to you too. Don't you think that it is little early to pay us a visit right after the school ended?"

Lucius " Perhaps yes. But we all three know that we need to have a little talk."

I then looked at Narcissa that was sitting next to her husband. I then looked at my Guardian and asked her to leave us.

Y / n "ok...so. what do we wanna talk about?"

Narcissa " about the fact that you saw my husband that night."

Y / n " I don't care about that."

Lucius " what?! How can y..."

I then seated myself in front of them and looked at them both and then at the table and then I looked at them again

Y / n " you two are the parents of the person that is trying to ask my hand but doesn't know how, or when.  And I love him back...so why would I tell anyone just to know that he will leave me because of what I did?"

Then it went quiet,  but Narcissa seemed relieved to hear that. Lucius on the other hand looked little bit intense.

Lucius " He still hasn't asked you?!"

Narcissa " Ou Lucius. For now let them be. We will be leaving for now but tell Draco to come home as soon as possible,  we asked him to visit...not to spend all night"

I then nod my head and watched them to leave the house. Then elfs gave me the breakfast that I asked.

I took it and went to upstairs to my room. I opened the door slowly so that if Draco was still sleeping I wouldn't wake him up.

I then turned around to close the door. But as I close it up, I could feel something touching my waist.

First I got little tens from it and almost dropped the plates from my hand, but cladly I didn't. 

The hands then went around my waist and I could feel warm breath on my neck.

Y / n " So you were awake?"

Draco " did you actually think that I would still be sleeping?"

Y / n " who knows? You're Full Of surprises Draco."

He then laughed a little and kissed my  shoulder. I tryed to turn around to face him, but the hands on my waist didn't let me turn.

He then moved towards my neck and to my ear. I got Goosebumps all over me and he noticed it.

Y / n " Draco I brought you breakfast...you should eat it"

Draco " won't you eat anything then?"

Y / n " I already ate when you were sleeping. "

Draco " Are you sure your not lying to me?"

Y / n " why would I lie to you about something as childhish like this?"

Draco " there are multible reason... but can I just eat you instead?"

Y / n " Sorry boy...I'm not in the menu. And even if I was... you couldn't afford me."

Draco " why so sure about that? "

Y / n " there are multible reason that I am sur...."

I could tell that he noticed that I used his own words against him ones again.

Draco " what do I get return, if I eat it? "

Y / n " flesh on top of your bones I guess. "

Draco " I guess that is alright. "

Y / n " just let me go, and eat your food. Your parens want you home as soon as possible. You weren't suppost to stay here all night in the first place"

Draco " you know....you just ruined the moment"

Y / n " well Excuse me..."

Draco " why are you acting like this? "

Y / n " because I'm worried about you Draco! Okay! Even I can worry about others than me! You are really important to me and I don't wanna see you get hurt because of me. and don't try to lie to me I can see that you haven't been eating properly!"

Draco then lifted his head away from my neck and it was like the time just stopped around us.

He then took his hands away from my waist and turned me around to face him.

Draco " Stop playing with my heart."

Y / n " wha..."

Draco " First you go under Harry's wings and the back to me."

Y / n " He's just a fri...."

Draco " Then I watch you go under Cedric's wings and only merlin know what did you two do."

Y / n " we didn't...do anything like that!"

Draco " And now you're back here...with me. If you really do care about me then give me the answer next time we see"

Y / n " Answer to what?"

Draco " will you stop this girlfriend, boyfriend shit and take the ring around your finger."