Chapter 1: 'You Are The One'

A/N: The story begins when the anime ends aka I am following the manga so I apologize for the spoilers.

Yona and the others have finished reuniting the four dragons and they are currently walking back to the priest.

"Hey, what's that?" Yun asked when he spotted something or someone heading towards them in a distance. She had long golden hair that was let down and ran all the way to her hip. She was wearing commoner clothes and looked like she was staggering. The group stopped in their tracks as they watched the girl approach them slowly.

When she finally gotten at least a meter away from them, she stopped and mouthed out, "So, all the dragons have finally gathered..." Then, passing out on the ground.

"Anyone know her?" Hak asked the four dragon warriors.

"She does not look familiar..." Kija replied.

"I would have probably remembered a pretty girl like her," Jae-Ha replied and smirked.

Shin-ah shook his head.

"Zeno does not know~" Zeno replied cheerfully.

"Then, how did she know you guys were the four dragons?" Yona asked as she helped the girl up. "Yun, can you check on her?"

"What a pain," Yun sighed and started checking on the fainted stranger. "She has a fever."

"Eh?!" Yona gasped. "We better get back to Ik-soo's place and treat her!"

+++

??? POV

My eyes fluttered open, greeting the soft morning light- Wait, what? Who is this cute girl who is squeezing a lemon into my mouth? Mummy? Is that you?

I got up and hugged her. "Mummy~"

"Wh-What?" 'She' shouted, sounding more like a boy instead of a girl. "I don't recall ever giving birth to you! Anyway, who are you?!"

I backed away and started crying, "Mummy is so mean!~"

"Yun! You made her cry!" another boy's voice laughed.

I rubbed away my tears and stared at the boy next to the 'girl'. My vision was still blurry though and my mind was still in a state of imagination. "Daddy!~"

The next I knew, I felt a inhumane force pushing me towards a wall and I blacked out.

+++

THIRD PERSON POV

Ouch. My head still hurts... The golden haired girl got up and yawned. When her eyes opened, she noticed a girl with unusual red hair. It was...

"Pretty~" She squealed as she stared at the short red hair. She walked up to the girl with red hair and hugged her from behind. "You are so cute!~"

"Eh?!" Yona exclaimed in shock and turned around.

"Yona-Hime are you all right?" Someone shouted and came in. He had fair-colored skin and blue eyes. His silver hair hangs down to around his chin, with a portion of the back being much longer and falling past shoulders; he has a long fringe which hangs mostly over the right side of his face. "What are you doing with Yona-hime?" He questioned asked, his face suddenly becoming really red. The strange girl let go of the girl with red hair and stood up, staring at the man who was

"You are also so cute!~" She squealed and ran to him, but before she could hug him, he suddenly kneeled.

"Wh-What is going on?" He spoke. "What did you do?"