Chapter 23: Utsuro on 3rd Street

"A store on 3rd street called Utsuro?" Yona asked. Jaeha came back from a little investigating. He said he smelled something weird at the inn.

"Right. That isn't where Hiyou is, but... The owner told me that was where he bought the liquor laced with the drug," Jaeha replied. "We'll try to investigate it. There's probably something to gain from there."

"Right. Tomorrow, we'll go to Utsuro on 3rd Street," Yona announced. Everyone nodded in agreement as we ate dinner. As usual, mummy's cooking is the best.

+++

"Let's set out," Yona said as we went out of the temporary housing. I nodded and followed her with Lynlet beside me. 

"How was your sleep Yona?" I asked out of curiosity, it was my first time in this adventure sleeping in a warehouse. As we walked, Shin-ah seemed to have noticed something afar and started walking another direction.

"What's wrong Shin-ah?" Lynlet asked, but he ignored her and continued walking.

"Hey!" Hak called out to him in hope of getting his attention.

"What's wrong?" Yun asked.

"Go on ahead, I'll chase him down," Hak said and left.

"Zeno will come see too!" Zeno exclaimed and followed. I wanted to go too, but would it make me too obvious? So I did not, I simply bid farewell. 

After a couple minutes of walking, we finally got onto 3rd street. It was rather quick since we happened to have been living nearby. Then we spot someone familiar with blue hair run towards us.

"Lili! What are you doing here?!" Yona asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I came to beat up Hiyou!" Lili replied. I smiled knowing we can get help from her.

"What?! Where are Ayura and Tetora?" Yona asked.

"It's fine. I hired some bodyguards. Look they're over there," Lili replied and glanced at her bodyguards behind her. They looked familiar too. When Yona and a certain one of them's eyes meet, they froze. 

Did they know each other? But there is something strange about it. Yona's eyes are filled with fear and anger.

"Lili... Who are these people?" Yona asked, finally coming to her senses, but her voice was shaking slightly.

"Oh, I'll introduce you. These are my bodyguards, Won, Joo-doh, Mu-ah and Gyoku. Won, these are my fri- aquaintances, Yona and the Happy Performance Group," Lili said. "Won came here to do some business. He saved me when some thugs assaulted me."

Won was a tall young man with a feminine face and pale skin. He had long, dark blond hair that was tied in a ponytail. The other three looked like they were armed, but they did not look like normal mercenaries. They looked like soldiers. Won... You are not actually Won right?

"Hey, you're... We met last night right?" Jaeha asked the pale male. (A/N: Was totally not trying to rhyme..)

"Someone you know?" Yun asked.

"Last night we met at the inn. I didn't know you were Lili's bodyguard," Jaeha replied. Won did not reply him, he seemed to have been frozen in a spot.

"They really are a flashy bunch, aren't they?" Lili asked Won, but he did not reply. "Won?"

"Huh? Ah, you're right... Yes..." Won replied. After that, Yona and Won remained silent.

"Hey, did you guys figure out Hiyou's location?" Yun asked. "We only have a lead towards a shop called Utsuro."

"Is that so..." Lili sighed. "Same for us."

"Miss!~" I heard my favourite yellow haired dragon shout from behind. We turned around swiftly and saw him running over.

"Zeno. Huh? Where's Thunder Beast and Shin-ah?" Yun asked.

"It's probably a big problem," Zeno said.

"What do you mean probably?" Yun asked.

"In the sea there is..." Zeno said but he stopped when he saw Won. He froze for a second.

"What about the sea?" Yun asked.

"Oh right, right. From the other side of the sea, a ton of ships are coming here," Zeno replied.

"What did you say?!" Jaeha asked.

"Where are the ships from?" Yun asked.

"We haven't gotten that far," Zeno replied. "Mister said that Hiyou might come out so they're guarding the area."

"Hiyou's trading partner huh?" Kija asked.

"But bringing many ships isn't usual," Jaeha said.

"It's probably reinforcements he asked to kill Yona," I said and narrowed my gaze.

"Lili! Is there an elevated spot near here where I can see the sea?" Yona asked.

"Yes."

"Show me the way!" Yona said quickly and the two of them ran off to have a look. 

As much as I wished to watch the 'bodyguards' movements, I ran along. We followed behind and up a tower where we saw a wonderful view of the ships. Very very far away, but there were a lot.

"It's far away and I can't see clearly but that's..." Kija said.

"Those are definitely ships coming from Southern Kai's direction," Jaeha commented.

"There are too many ships for just trading," Yun said.

"I wonder if it's a group going on a tour?" Zeno suggested.

"This is a problem. They've brought such a large fleet without sending a notice to the general or the king. We already have our hands full with Hiyou over here," Lili sighed.

"We'll have to make them return home," Won said.

There was a short silence that was soon broken. "Good idea!" I exclaimed.

"You're right... Let's make them go home," Jaeha said.

"Hiyou will make an appearance eventually," Won said.

"The nearby residents will be bothered by it too," Kija said.

"Wha...? Wait a second," Lili tried to get their attention.  "Wait. How are you going to do that? With that number of ships..."

"I see, let me think..." Won muttered.

"Lili. Don't worry, we'll do something about it," Yona said. "Lili, you should go somewhere safe ande wait."

"N... No! I... I also... I also came here to fight!" Lili shouted. "I might... Have no strength... But... The water tribe is my precious place! Let me fight with you...!"

"Lili..." Yona muttered. 

Won tapped on Lili's shoulder and said, "The person with the best strength to save the Water Tribe within this group is you, Lady Lili. Even though it's not much, I will help you too."

"Get away from Lili," Yona said sternly as she glares at Won. "What exactly are you thinking?"

"Yona?..." Lili muttered.

"I believe what I am thinking right now... Isn't very different from everyone else here?" Won replied, but Yona just kept glaring at him with deep hatred, sorrow and fear mixed in her eyes.

I was right... Won is not who he appears to be now. I wonder how he is related to Yona and I wonder... If it is all right to kill him. Right here and now.

My eyes gleaming red, showing that Kinryuu was taking over.