Chapter 2: I am just a traveller

"Ahhh," Ash said when she woke up. "That was a good nap... Wait... Where am I? Did I wander again?" She sighed and got up.

"No you didn't, we brought you here," a familiar voice said. She turned around and saw Yun.

"Oh hey Yun," she greeted.

"You aren't shocked?" Yun asked with a shocked expression on his face.

"Well, it happens a lot so it doesn't really bother me anymore," Ash replied with a smile. "Where are the others?"

"Asleep most probably. It is night time already. Look," Yun said and pointed behind her. The others were indeed sleeping soundly behind her.

"Wells, I'm going back to sleep, good night," Ash replied and laid back down, getting a hit on her head.

"Idiot, eat your food first, you have been asleep for a pretty long time," Yun said.

"All right mum," Ash whined and took the bowl of food. She ate it all in one bite.

"Hey, are you sure you are okay?" Yun asked, slightly scared that Ash would choke.

"Yup, it's fine. I am hungry anyway," Ash replied and laid back down.

"Go out and walk and digest your food!" Yun said angrily and hit her on the head one more time.

"Mummy is mean," Ash cried.

"Go and walk!" Yun shouted.

"Yes yes, I am going," Ash sighed and walked out. She yawned as she went further into the forest. That's when she spotted a waterfall. Her eyes glimmered and she ran immediately towards it happily. "What a beautiful waterfall!"

"Zeno knows right?" A voice suddenly agreed with her.

She turned around and smiled. "What are you doing so late at night, Zeno?"

"Ashurin," he said in a serious tone, unlike the normally happy-go-lucky attitude he shows.

"What's wrong Zeno?" She asked.

"What do you plan to achieve with staying near the reincarnation of King Hiryuu?" He asked.

"..." She did not reply for she passed out upon hearing the name 'King Hiryuu'.

"Ashurin... It's been a long time... I am sure Guen, Shuten and Abi would be very happy to know you are doing so well now," Zeno muttered and carried Ashurin back to the hut.

+++

Ash yawned and opened her eyes. She found herself in the same small little hut she was in last night. Then, she recalled a talk with Zeno, but could not seem to remember what it was about. She got up and noticed Yun doing some laundry.

"Good morning Yun," Ash greeted with a smile.

"Oh, good morning Ashurin," Yun greeted. "Are you feeling better?"

"Of course! I was not sick to begin with, you know?" Ash replied.

"But still, you fainted twice," Yun said.

"I fainted? I don't remember doing that..." Ash said.

"I don't think you can control that..." Yun sighed and sweatdropped. "But, you can't remember? That's awfully strange."

"Strange? It isn't normal?" Ash asked.

"How is it in any way normal to faint without knowing?" Yun asked.

"I don't know... I am just so used to waking up randomly in places," Ash replied.

"That's not normal at all!" Yun shouted in shock.

"It's not?" Ash asked, tliting his head to the side in confusion.

"Not at all. By the way, what kind of person wakes up at random places. Isn't that like the extreme for sleep walking?" Yun asked.

"Is it?" Ash asked.

"I give up..." Yun sighed.

"By the way, where are the rest?" Ash asked asked.

"They are in the forest," Yun replied

"Oh okay, bye!" Ash said and ran off looking for the rest.

"Hey! Eat your breakfast!" Yun shouted, but Ash was already gone.

+++

"What do you guys think about Ash?" Kija asked in a serious tone.

"I think she is very interesting!" Yona exclaimed hapily.

"I think she is rather nice..." Jae-ha said in heistation, following his usual 'playboy' attitude.

"She called you 'a pervert who sleeps around for a living'." Hak said.

"I am going to pretend I didn't hear you..." Jae-ha replied with a small smile.

"Zeno thinks miss is very cool!" Zeno said happily. "She is quick and good at fighting. Unlike Zeno."

"Yes yes, and when will you start learning how to fight?" Kija asked in an irritated tone.

"Zeno does not know~" Zeno replied and an irked mark appeared on Kija's face. Then, Zeno's face turned into a serious one. "But, she could be of help to you, won't she miss?"

"I agree..." Yona replied.

"Hey! Hey! What are you guys talking about?" A cheerful voice shouted from the bushes and a golden hair girl poped up from them.

"Ash! Are you fine now?" Yona asked.

"Yup, completely fine. By the way, I was never hurt," Ash replied. "So what were you guys talking about?"

"We were..." Yona was going to continue when she glanced at everyone for a signal of 'okay, go on and ask her'. Hak cut in and said, "We were wondering if you would like to join us in our journey."

"Sure," Ash replied shortly with no hesitation.

"Eh? EH?"

"Are you sure?" Yona asked.

"Of course. I am just a traveller with no specific destination to go to and plus, I never travelled with friends before! Oh and Mother's cooking was great!" Ash replied

"For some reason, she reminds me of when Zeno was first here..."

"It's nice to have you on board Ash!" Yona greeted.

"It's good to be on board!" Ash replied cheerfully.

"Hime-sama. That's right. I am just a traveller." A small voice said, though no one could hear it.