Chapter 22: Sensui

We were making our way to Sensui, but I kept noticing something off about Yona. She seemed a little pale. I called out to Yun to get him to check on Yona. He asked if her back was hurting, but she protested that she was fine. Then Hak placed his hand on her forehead to check.

"You have a little fever," Hak said.

"I'm fine..." Yona protested.

"Your face turned red so your fever must be going up," Hak commented at Yona's red face.

"It's not red!" Yona protested. I compared her hair to her face, it was really red.

"What should we do? Sensui is still a little ways away and there are no inns in this area..." Yun sighed.

"Then shall I go on ahead and carry her to an inn in Sensui?" Jaeha asked.

"Oh that'd be great," Yun commented.

"You guys... Can track down my presence right?" Jaeha asked as he passed Kija his bags.

"Sorry Jaeha," Yona said and got on Jaeha's back.

"You can sleep on my back without worrying too much, Yona dear," Jaeha replied and they took off. I stared them as Jaeha flew. it reminded me of Shuten and how he soared the skies in the past. I smiled knowing Yona was in good hands, Jaeha was strong enough to protect her.

"What are you smiling at, miss?" Zeno asked.

"Yona is going to be all right and I am happy," I replied, then I noticed something, "Zeno, don't call me miss. Call me by my actual name."

"Yeah, Zeno almost never call us by our names," Kija said.

"Really?" Zeno gasped.

"You never noticed?" Yun asked in shock.

"Ashurin~ Is that better?" Zeno asked. My heart beat quicken at how he called my name. I faced down in embarrassment and replied softly, "Y-Yes..."

"Ash, are you okay?" Zeno asked and bent down to look at me, "Your face is red too, do you have a fever?"

"N-No I don't!" I replied. Why are you so cute Zeno?

I heard Lynlet giggle softly. I glared at her intently. Don't you dare...

She smirked at me. Oh I do dare.

Lynlet is a nice person, but when she gets the chance to, she will start teasing you non stop.

"Come one, let's get going," Yun called out to us to move.

"Okay!" I immediately shouted and walked quickly in front.

Saved by the mum.

+++

"You guys sure are late," Jaeha commented. We found them at the back of a warehouse in Sensui

"No one thought you would be hiding in a place like this," Hak sighed.

"We got attacked by people who seemed like some of Hiyou's assassins," Jaeha replied.

"Huh?!" Yun gasped.

"Since it was too dangerous to look for an inn, we waited here for you guys," Jaeha said.

"Yona... Your face has no colour," Shin-ah commented.

"It was just a little cold," Yona replied and Shin-ah placed his fluffy coat on her while Zeno hugged her. I admit, i was a little jealous and hugged her too.