Chapter 3: Following Yun

"Where is everyone?" Yun asked

"Still sleeping," Ik-soo replied. However, one was awake and eavesdropping on their conversation. The certain golden haired girl was wide awake and listening in on them from behind.

"Are you going?" Ik-soo asked.

"Yes," Yun replied.

"Can't I go too?" Ik-soo asked.

"No! You stay here. I'm this kind of self-satisfying hypocrite, after all," Yun replied.

"No," Ik-soo replied and hugged Yun. "No. You're a kind boy... Yun."

Then, Yun got out of the hug and left with a cart food. Ash wondered where he was going and followed along.

+++

Ash had followed Yun into a Fire Tribe Village, Katan Village. A bunch of children looked happy to see Yun.

"Yun!" "It's been a long time. How have you been?" "Hungry..."

"Okay, I'll make something warm right away," Yun replied and went to get food for the children.

"Yun! There's a strange girl hiding behind the cart!" A child pointed Ash out.

"Eek!" Ash said in shock and begged the kid to go away. Yun walked towards her with his arms akimbo.

"What are you doing here, Ash?" Yun asked.

"Just being curious, mum," Ash replied cheerfully. He sighed, "Just follow me." He then led the curious blonde around town, visiting each villager.

Then, an old man came towards us.

"Old man Se-dol," Yun greeted.

"It's been a long time. You didn't show up for a while, so I was getting worried," Se-Dol said.

"How is everything? I went far away for a bit," Yun replied.

"As you can see. The food is scarce and there are only sick and elderly here. Despite that, the taxes have only gotten heavier," Se-Dol replied.

"There was another tax increase?" Yun sighed.

"Yes. Collections have been severe. We can't change it," Se-Dol replied.

"I have some provisions. I'll pass them around to everyone," Yun replied.

"Thank you... By the way, are those people behind you friends of yours?" Se-Dol asked. Yun and Ash turned around, shocked to see the rest of the gang there.

"Why are you guys here?!" Yun asked, frustrated. It was enough that she had to take care of one curious girl, now the rest of the crazy bunch were here!

"You left so stealthily, I got worried," Yona replied.

"I accompanied the princess," Kija replied.

"Zeno came along with Seiryuu's fluff!~" Zeno replied, holding on the fluff Shin-ah wore.

"Go back!" Yun shouted.

"Yun, I'm hungry," Hak said.

"Yun, could you make some perilla porridge?" Jae-ha asked.

"Go back, you good for nothings," Yun replied in a low tone. However, all of them walked to Shin-ah's fluff and hugged it.

"This really is warm."

"Right?"

"Are you listening to me, you beasts?" Yun shouted.

"You're helping out this village? We'll help you," Yona asked.