Chapter 7: He is creepy

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, but it is finally out. Even though the holidays started two weeks ago, everyday has been really busy and I haven't found much time to write.

"What is this? A noble in the village?" I muttered under my breath as I sat on one of the houses, watching from above. A man who looked like a noble as surrounded with guards entered the village and the first thing I noticed is that... The man looked incredibility stupid. That even I could not laugh at him. He looked like he just saw someone he was obsessing over died. Honestly, kind of creepy.

A rock was thrown at him by a kid. "Get out!"

Yun quickly grabbed him back while the kid continued to shout, "Get out of Katan Village!"

"Don't! You have to go hide!" Yun shouted.

The noble stared at them with a shocked look and bowed down. "I'm sorry I was born..." He was even crying!

"This person is currently sensitive so please don't say mean things to him," one of the guards said.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." The kid replied awkwardly.

"Don't worry, I also want to throw rocks at him sometimes," the guard replied.

"What's wrong?" the kid asked.

"Hey, you should go hide..." Yun whispered to the kid.

"If I say it simply, he's lovesick," the guard replied.

"Who is lovesick!" The noble protested. "It's not like that. It's not love or ay of those glittery feelings! Don't compare them! This feeling is... This feeling is... WAAAAAA I don't even know myself!"

"To be honest, you're annoying," Yun said bluntly.

"Please listen to this person's story in my place," the guard requested.

"No way. We are barely getting enough food for each day. We can't afford to pay anymore taxes. Please leave," Yun replied.

"Taxes are part of a citizen's duty," the guard said.

"It's our duty to pay outrageous taxes for nobles' luxuries and for a larger than necessary army?! Isn't it your duty to worry about our food supply and sick before your luxuries?!" Yun asked.

"Organizing the army is a way to protect the fire tribe's people," the guard replied.

How stupid. I sighed as I watched. Should I step in? Nah, the plan is that I stay unnoticed by the fire tribe.

"How misleading..." Yun sighed.

"Well, it doesn't matter. I didn't come here to collect taxes. I came here to capture the bandits," the guard replied.

"Bandits?..." Yun muttered.

"Have you heard of them? It seems they are calling themselves the hungry bandits or..." The guard replied.

"I found it!" Someone shouted, cutting him off. It was another guard. It seemed that he found the taxes we took back.

Oh dear, I completely forgot about guarding the taxes...

"The taxed that bandits have collected are here! Like we suspected, they hid the taxes! Doesn't that mean the village is harboring bandits?!"

"Not necessarily."

"You said you are here to capture the bandits, right?" Yun asked with a smile. "Then it's about time... To get our work started, isn't it?"

Jaeha came flying down, throwing his daggers down at them. He greeted, "Thank you for your hard work... Government officials"

One tried to run away, but Kija stopped him and asked, "Where are you going? Weren't you looking for us?"

"They're here! It's the hungry bunch!" the government official shouted in fear.

"Mo-Monsters..."

"Didn't we say so?!"

The noble had little reaction, actually, he looked a little blissed out. He looked like he wanted Kija to kill him. He grabbed onto Kija's hand and asked, "What's wrong, death god..? Can you please hurry up?!"

"What? No no no no no! Who is the death god?!" Kija asked.

"You can take me with you right now! Tomorrow I might be too scared to go so you have to take me now!" The noble shouted.

"Who are you? Let go of my hand!" Kija shouted. Jaeha stepped on the noble and asked, "What are you doing? He's asking you so nicely so why don't you send him off happily?"

"I can't seriously attack an unarmed person! This hand is sacred!"

"Yes. Yes," Jaeha sighed.

"As I suspected, Katan Village is harbouring bandits," an official said.

"You idiot," Jaeha replied. "This area is our turf. Of course we would protect what we've stolen! We have friends all over the land of fire."

"Lord Tae-Jun," the guard said. "Are you alive?"

I jumped down and asked, "What's going on?"

"Ah, there you are Ash," Yun shouted. "Where were you for the past three hours?"

"Uh... Not lazing around?" I replied with an innocent smile.

"Yes you were!" Yun shouted.

"Hehe, no~" I replied.

"Hurry up and toss those guys out!" Yona shouted out in a distance. "The people in the village are scared."

"Of course boss!" I saluted and proceeded by kicking them out with my power kick. (Yes I can kick, don't judge me cause I am a girl.) The guy that Jae-ha was stepping on seemed to be determined to get up after he heard Yona though, just a moment ago he was half dead.

"It looks like he still has some energy left, captain," Jae-ha said.

"Hey you officer, stop resisting!" Yona shouted, but it just made him push up higher.

"Oh? Didn't know that there was a person that could get up after being pinned down by my foot," Jae-ha said. The noble somehow managed to overpower jae-ha's dragon leg strength by the determination of... I have no freaking clue, but it must be something important, no one can go against dragon warriors. Kija quickly carried him and tossed him out. "You're in the way!"

That did it. I was laughing on the ground without a cure.

"What's wrong Ash?" Yona asked.

"Don't ask captain, she has gone insane again," Jae-ha whispered into Yona's ear.

"But she is crying..." Yona replied.

"It is from laughing too hard, don't worry about it," Yun said.

"Ok..." Yona said softly as she stared at me while the officers get thrown out one by one by Kija.

Wells, I was the only one observing that dude. It's no wonder they do not find it funny.