Chapter 16: Water Tribe

"Everyone. This is Lynlet, a very old friend of mine," I introduced to everyone. Yun was wrapping up his store when we got back. Apparently, he sold out pretty quickly with all the customers we brought in. "She will be joining us on our journey and now the rainbow is complete."

"Is she strong?" Kija asked. Jae-ha was looking at her with his usual womanizer face. Zeno looked rather shocks . Shin-ah seemed interested. Did he feel something click? (IF YOU HAVE REFERRED TO THE ONESHOT) Lynlet was given the duty to protect the Seiryuu and she had been fulfilling it throughout the years she lived. Not exactly stalking each Seiryuu that existed rather, she could sense how he was and came to help immediately when there was any danger.

"Not really, but I am incredible at disguises. I have the power to change how I look," Lynlet replied and changed her appearance to a kid. They gasped in shock when a kid came out from the smoke. "However, it takes up a lot of my energy and I have to eat a lot. So... I'm sorry to whoever cooks our meals!" She bowed in guilt. Yun sighed at the thought how much more food they have to hunt for and how much more food he had to cook.

"It's fine... I am Yun. I am the one cooking anyway..." Yun sighed.

"Oka-san thank you for everything you do," I bowed down and said.

"Don't call me oka-san," Yun stated in irritant.

"I am Kija, the white dragon warrior. I possess the dragon's power in my right hand," Kija introduced.

"Yeah. I know. Jae-ha, the green dragon warrior. Zeno, the yellow dragon warrior. Shin-ah, the blue dragon warrior," Lynlet said and glanced to Shin-ah's direction and gave a sad smile at how he covered his eyes, reminding her of Abi. "How sad it is to cover your pretty eyes like that..." Then she gasped in shock at what she said that could potentially make them suspicious of her and covered her mouth. "I'm sorry, that was an accident. I'm sure you have your reasons to cover them like that."

"It's all right..." Shin-ah replied, which caused Lynlet to smile again. I knew that Lynlet feels sentimental to Seiryuu after all it reminds her of Abi.

"Where will we be going next Yona-chan?" I asked.

"The Water Tribe," Yona replied. "We are going to check the place out."

+++

"A place to stay?" The inn's owner asked.

"The cheapest room you have for nine people to stay overnight," Yun replied.

"Hm... I'm vacant. That will be one for 600 rin," the inn's owner said.

"Thank you," Yun said and paid the inn's owner. He took the money and guided us to the room. It was not that big, but big enough for us all to stay in.

The boys were drying their clothes first so we looked away. Yona looked out the window and sighed, "The lush green land of the water tribe. It's too bad. I was looking forward to seeing it, but all I see is rain."

"It's just too bad," I sighed.

"The land of water drenched in rain is rather elegant and beautiful too," Jae-ha said.

"I guess..." Lynlet muttered.

"Shisen. It's a prominent port town in the water tribe too, right?" Hak asked.

"Yeah, After we went to the market, I heard a few rumors. It seems there's been some unrest on the coasts of the water tribe," Yun replied.

"I heard the people of the Water Tribe were temperate. I can't imagine there being unrest," Yona said.

"Anyway, it's this rain! We probably won't be able to move any further so let's get some rest," Yun said.

"By the way, isn't it our turn to take off our drenched clothes?" I asked.

"Oh right. I am starting to feel a little cold..." Yona said. "Please get out for a bit guys," Yona said and everyone but Jae-ha left. "Jae-ha, you too..." Hak yanked him out. Finally, they all left. I took off my top and squeezed the water. A load of water gushed out.

That's a lot of rain water... It might take a while to dry... Maybe...

Then I got an idea. I called them over and made fire in my hands. "Guys, Come around, I will dry our clothes quickly over this fire!" They placed their clothes over and my soft fire managed to dry them pretty quickly. We wore back our clothes then happened to hear what the boys were talking about outside. Yona opened the door and asked, "Where are you going?"

"A shop with girls," Jae-ha replied. That perked my interest. Not that I think Zeno would go with them, but would he?

"... See you later," Yona said. She sounded a little sad.

"I'm not going," Hak stated.

"Really?" Yona asked with hopeful eyes. Jae-ha noticed it and walked away, "Then I'll go take a stroll by myself."

Phew, Zeno was not part of it...

"Jae-ha! Be careful!" Yona said. He smiled and left.

"Well, at least he is gone," I sighed. "I am exhausted. I am going to head to rest."

"All right, have a good rest, Ash," Yona said with a smile.

+++

LYNLET'S POV

I sat at a corner of the room as I unpacked my bag and took out the materials I used to make handicraft that I sold. I was taught how to make these from Mai-san who took me in fifteen years ago. I stayed with her until she... Left the world. She was such a great guardian and lived a great life. I planned to continue the legacy her dead daughter could not continue. Then someone sat in front of me. I glanced up and realized it was Shin-ah.

"Can I help you?" I asked with a smile. No matter how many times I saw him, I could not help but think how similar he is to Abi compared to all the other past Seiryuus.

"What are you doing?" He asked and the squirrel on his shoulder crawled towards me. I petted it and replied, "Some handicraft. It's a hobby of mine. Want to try?"

"Ok..." He replied. I passed him some thread and showed him the directions. After some work, he managed to make a squirrel that resembled his. I congratulated him and suggested that I sew it on somewhere. He grabbed his bag and passed it to me. I giggled softly and sewn it on. Then I saw him flinch as I was sewing.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Something is wrong with Jae-ha's presence..." Shin-ah replied.

A/N: I really wanted this to be out so yeah. lol. They are finally in the Water Tribe and we are 50 chapters in the manga from where it was last updated. Hopefully I don't update it too quickly that we have to wait for the manga to update before I update lol