greenheart

"Vice, sabay na ulit tayo umuwi!!"

Terrence ran over to Vice, his step brother.

"Not now, Terrence.. I'm busy."

Vice kept on walking down the hallway, toward the school's gym, with Terrence following him. The gym was empty, since it was late, and everyone had already gone home.

"Vice, bat ka pa magppractice? Umuwi na tayo." Terrence said wrapping his arms around Vice's shoulders, clinging onto him.

"Kailangan ko magpractice ng basketball. Masyado na kong nahuhuli Terr.." sagot ni Vice.

"Nice! Edi magsstay din ako!" masiglang sabi ni Terrence, at bumitaw sa pagkaka-akbay kay Vice.

"You don't have to stay, Terr. Magaling kana magbasketball. Mauna ka ng umuwi satin."

Vice had his reasons for not wanting the younger boy to stay. He had been feeling attracted to him for so long.

"I want to stay! I'll help you Vice"

"You don't have to"

"But I want to.."

"But you don't..."

"You don't want me to?"

Terrence interrupted. He started getting really close to the older boy, putting his hands on the other's hips. He knew that Vice wants him.

"...you don't want me to?" pag-uulit ni Terrence sa tanong, alam ni Vice na hindi na tungkol sa basketball ang sinasabi ni Terrence..

"We shouldn't."

Vice said in a very low voice, as he felt something in his pants.

"But you want to, don't you?" Terrence leaned forward, closing the distance, hungrily kissing Vice.... Vice quickly responded, his needs taking over.

"We can't.."

Vice said as soon as Terrence's lips left his.

"You want me."

Terrence said, passing his hands infront of Vice pants..feeling his manhood... "See?" a smirked formed on the younger boy's face, as he started to rub Vice's hard on through his pants.

Vice relased an airy moan. He knew it was wrong, but he wanted to feel good, he wanted to get rid of the frustrations in his pants.

"Want me to touch you?"

Terrence said, kissing Vice's neck. Vice wanted to refuse, but as Terrence undid his pants and slid his hands inside, all he could do was moan.....

------
virence!