Moriyama Yoshitaka ↣ Stove Problem

To: (Y/N)-chan
From: Yoshitaka
I'm heading over to your place now
received 1:04pm

From: (Y/N)-chan
To: Yoshitaka
Alright, stay safe!
sent 1:04pm

You set your phone down on the table after you turned it off. You were in the kitchen making (F/Food) for Moriyama and yourself. After preparing the ingredients, you went to the stove and started cooking.

•TIME SKIP•

"Sorry for the intrusion," Moriyama said, taking his shoes off. "(Y/N)-chan! Where are you?"

"Damn it! Why isn't this working?!" You screamed in frustration.

Moriyama followed your voice and ended up in the kitchen. Once he saw you, he walked over to where you currently are. You were angrily poking the uncooked food with your spatula while giving it a glare.

Hugging you from behind, he softly said, "Princess, you know... Maybe turning the stove on could help with your problems?"

Your eyes widened as you just realised that you forgot to turn it on. Feeling disappointed and embarrassed, you face-palmed.

"Oh my gosh. Seriously, (Y/N)?" you mumbled, turning the stove on.

Moriyama gave out a light chuckle and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"It's alright, (Y/N). You can continue whatever you were doing now that it's on," Moriyama smiled.

"Thanks, Yoshi-kun," you said, resuming your cooking.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SCHOOL'S FINALLY OVER! I'm finally a senior now, yass (◡‿◡✿)