Kagami Taiga ↣ Snowball Fights

Christmas Special #1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Right now, you and Kagami were having a snowball fight at a park near his apartment. The original plan was to cuddle and watch movies, but everything changed when (the fire nation att// *slapped*) you saw children playing in the snow while you were on your way to his apartment. It took a lot of begging, but Kagami later agreed.

You were quickly patching up parts of your base since Kagami has ruined them. After you've fixed it, you carefully looked from behind your base to search for him.

All of a sudden, you hear a battle cry. Looking to your left, you see Kagami holding a snowball on his hand, ready to shoot. You swiftly grabbed one of your ready-made snowballs and threw it at him, nailing him in the face. He stopped running towards you and got rid of the snow on his face.

"Oh my goodness, that was the best thing that ever happened!" you burst out laughing, making him give you a glare.

"(Y/N)! Watch where you aim! We both agreed to aim below the chest only!" Kagami said, walking to your position.

"I know, but I just threw it without proper aim and it accidentally hit your face!" you continue laughing.

"Hmph! Let's go back, I don't feel like playing anymore. My face is feeling cold," Kagami said.

He started to walk slowly without you, making you quietly giggle at his current attitude. You ran up to him and made him face you. He has a slight pout on with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm sorry for accidentally hitting you in the face. I'll make you a hot chocolate when we get back," you said, cupping his face between your hands.

"And c-cuddles?" Kagami stuttered, looking to the side.

You chuckled and grabbed a hold of his hand, lightly squeezing it.

"And cuddles," you said, making him smile at you and peck your lips.

EXTRA •

"(Y/N)! Are you almost done in there? I put the movie in already!" Kagami shouts from the living room.

"Yeah, hold on! Just give me a minute!" You shout back.

You got both of your mugs filled with hot chocolate and went to the living room. You gave Kagami his one and sat beside him.

Kagami pressed play and the movie started. You snuggle close to him as he put his arm around you. You smiled, feeling comfortable and happy with him.

After you've finished your hot chocolate, you set it down on the coffee table in front of you then laid down on Kagami's lap. You faced the TV and continued watching (F/Christmas Movie). Not long after, Kagami started playing with your hair. You didn't mind since you really liked it when he played with it so you just let him continue.

"I love you, (Y/N)," Kagami suddenly says.

"Where'd that come from?" you ask him, still facing the TV.

"I'm not sure," he chuckles. "I just wanted you to know that I do."

"Don't worry, I already do. I love you too, Taiga," you smiled, laying on your back to face him.