Introduction

A.N.
I understand that you can only get excepted into hogwarts if you live in Europe. Izze lives in California. Just imagine that she was the only one because she is special and they just had to have her at Hogwarts.

(The picture is of her)

Izze Keith:

Favorite color: Bright blue
favorite stone: Emerald
favortie movie: The Sisters of The Traveling Pants
favorite book: The Fault in Our Stars
Hobbys: Hip Hop, Singing, writing, designing
Crush: Fred Weasley
Boyfriend: (you'll find out)
Job Ideas: Healer, Author, Movie star, Doctor, Director
Year: Fourth year

  I was already nervous. I've been going to Diagon Ally to get books for my mother to read. She was really fascinated by the Wizarding World and she wanted to catch up on the studies while in bed with cancer. My dad is an alcoholic and he usually comes home drunk and sometimes he can be really crazy. Last night he went to grab another beer when I decided to try and pry it out of his hands. That did not turn out to well. Let's just say I got a big bruise and a gash in my arm. I've been wearing long clothing ever since, like what I wore today. A white long sleeves shirt, a pale tan sweater, and light blue jeans. I've never said anything to the boys because I'm afraid it won't turn out well. Oh right! The boys! Well I'm one of the "pranksters" of Hogwarts. Fred and George Weasley are my best friends. Harry, Hermione, Cedric, Ginny, Ron, and Lee are also my friends. Well, that's me. Not very interesting I know. I've been hoping to see the twins soon. Two months till school.