Goodnight

(The pic is the twin's bedroom) (pretty awesome huh?)

We arrived at the house and George asked, "Where are you sleeping, Iz?" 

I shrugged, "Don't know. Maybe Ginny will let my bunk with her." 

"If not your free to stay in our room," Fred said. That's exactly where I decided to sleep. Their room was super cool. Mr. Weasley appeared and he looked really really extremely angry. 

"What did you give that muggle boy?" He yelled. 

"We dropped it, dad!" Fred lied. "Wait till your mother hears about this!" He raged.

 "Till I hear about what?" Mrs. Weasley replied from right behind him. 

"Nothing!" We all yelled.

 "Up to your room! Now!" Mr. Weasley yelled. We bit back smiles and ran up to our rooms. Tomorrow we're going to the World Cup!

     That night I had a horrific dream...
    Fred and I were going on a walk to find my friend, Cedric, and we stopped in front of a spooky house. Fred was going to check in there but told me to stay outside because he didn't want anything to happen to me. I tried to reason with him but, he begged me to stay safe. I waited for a long ten minutes and he still hadn't come out. Then I heard Fred scream. Then I heard a faint, weak shout "Avada Kedavra!" I knew I had to go save him, but my feet were glued to the spot. I screamed for him, but I couldn't move. I fell to my knees when I heard a loud thump.

    I woke up, sweating and cold. My breathing had grown heavy and raspy. I tried not to wake anyone, but someone shuffled over to my sleeping bag. Fred stumbled over to me and asked, "Are you ok? You seem cold." 

"I'm a little cold, but you go get your sleep, you'll need it".

 "I'm supposed to be a good host so I'll give you my sheet"

 "nah, I'll b-be fine" I stuttered. I silently smacked my self for sounding weak.

      "I think your cold. Survival 101, right? Wasn't that from the Twilight thing?" He asked. I laughed quietly. He never comments on the books I read.

 "Yep that's it" I said. "Come here you'll be warmer." He said his arms out. 

" I'm fine, you go get some sleep."I replied, I hope he couldn't see my heart fluttering and I was really freaked out because of the dream.

 "Fine, I'll come to you." He said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, hugging me. I felt warm in an instant.

      "Better?" He said. I felt him smirk on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes, but felt really happy.

 "Yeah I feel warm enough. I'm going back to sleep," I said pulling away, not wanting to feel anymore awkward.

 He shook his head, "you were cold what else was I supposed to do?" He defended.

 "Give me a blanket?" I said chuckling. 

"Ugh, you don't get it. You're welcome though!" he said laying back down. "Get some sleep, Iz." He said, smiling.

 "Don't have to tell me twice" I said covering my self up. I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face. "Night Fred." I said.

 "Night,...beautiful."I heard him grumble. I sighed and grinned. Life was pretty good.