Goodbye and Gone

(There's a video too) (I cried writing this and watching the movie)

    "And he thought you stole PolyJuice potion?" Hermione asked Harry. "Yeah! Like, why would I possibly want to do that?" "Well, maybe he thought you would have snuck into the Slytherin common room...again." I said. We all laughed. I was sitting with Hermione, Ron, and Harry, in the library waiting for Cedric. "Why do you need to see Cedric?" Ron asked. "I want to say hello. I haven't seen him since the second task." I said. Someone out their hands around my eyes. "Guess who?" They said in a faked lady voice. "I don't want to guess. But I'll do it anyways. George?." I asked. "Nope." "Fred." "Nope." "Cedric! Stop it! I need to talk to you!" I yelled and turned to face Cedric. "Aww.... I thought you were going to guess more..." He pouted. "To bad! Ok." I said harshly. Cedric fake pouted and then we laughed.

     We talked for a while until the Third task came up. "You'll be safe right?" I asked. "Yeah, but I might come back a little bruised up." He said. "That's ok, as long as I get my Cedric back." I said in a fake baby voice. "I'll always come back to you. As long as you don't forget me." He whispered in my ear as we hugged. "I love you big brother I never had." I said. "I love you sister I've always wanted." He said. I almost cried on the spot but I held back and just whimpered. "Shhh....It's ok..." He soothed and rubbed my back. "I'll see you soon." He said.

     We broke apart and I watched him walk out of the library. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were almost in tears. "Oh! Stop it! Come here you guys!" I said and shook my head. We did a group hug and I went to the common room to get dressed for the Third Task. So many thing were swirling around in my head. I think I blew my cover. I did say I was mad Fred didn't ask me to the ball but the thing is...now he knows. But he hasent turned me down get. I think I have a chance.

      George, Fred, and I walked down to the quiddich field. We took our seats. Cheerful music was playing but it didn't calm me down, I was still scared that I would lose one of my friends. Harry and Cedric were let into the maze. Cedric gave me a reassuring smile and then took off. We waited and waited.

       Red sparks shot up into the sky. I took a deep breath. Fred put his arm around me and I felt slightly better but I was still nervous. It felt like hours. Fred smiled down at me and I smile briefly but I turned back to watching the entrance of the maze. He took my shoulders and turned me towards him. "Iz! Snap out of it! Take deep breaths and enjoy your time not knowing what's going to happen." He said. "I can't! He's my best friend! I would be obscured if I didn't freak out!" I yelled. He looked shocked. I took a deep breath and sat down. "Sorry. I'm anxious." I said. "It's ok..." He said. We hugged and I took even more deep breaths.

      Then something happened. Harry appeared holding something in his arms and crying. People cheered but I realized. This was no celebration. I screamed. "No! No! C-C-Cedric!" I ran out of the stands. "No!" I cried. "I knew this was going to happen! I knew it!" I just laid there crying on his dead body. "Izze!" Someone yelled. They tried to pull me from him but I had a firm grip. "No!" I screamed again. Harry was crying too. And Mr. Diggory. "That's my boy!" He yelled.

     Tears streamed down my face. "Izze! Get back!" Someone yelled. "No! I need him!" I choked out. "Izze you could get hurt!" Dumbledore yelled. "I don't care!" I choked again. "Izze, please. I don't want you to go too." Fred said. I ran to him, he picked me up and started walking away from the scene, knowing it could only make it worse to see Cedric's dead body.

     I cried on his chest. "Why? Why him?" I choked. "Izze, I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you. I thought he'd be ok. I'm so sorry." I just cried until my eyes were dry. Then I just whimpered. Fred had carried me to my dorm. I sat on my bed and took deep breaths but nothing helped. Cedric is gone. My 'brother'. Gone.