Waking up and Getting Harry

(The pic is her outfit after the incident and before getting Harry)

I woke up, sputtering and coughing, while rolling over on the Black Lake's shore. The sun was setting and I wondered what had happened. It was sunny before The two red haired boys were looking down on me with worried expressions. Fred smiled when I woke up. I coughed again and he rubbed my back soothingly. I coughed up the last of the water.

"What where those things?" I said, still coughing.

 "Grindylows." Fred said, taking his hand away.

 "Well, before the Grindylows, that was the BEST DARE EVER!" I exclaimed. 

"Glad you still have your humor, Iz" George said, making his way over to us.

 "How long was I..." I paused. 

"Unconscious?" George asked.

 "About thirty minutes" Fred said. 

"You were out pretty long, it's probably dinner. Oh and we need to pick up Harry." George said. Harry is like a brother to me. I loved him but never get to see him that often. 

"Harry!" I yelled. The boys chuckled then we disapperated. This is going to be a long night.

The minute we arrived, George grabbed us by the wrists and pulled us inside saying something about 'not getting to tell mum' or something like that. Bad news? He grabbed at my bruise. Again. Good news? Fred noticed my face and pulled my arm out of George's grasp.

 "Hey what's wrong?" He asked. 

"I..ugh...um...I whacked my arm on my dresser last night" I lied. Fred didn't look convinced, but George interrupted 

"Come on!" Then he mumbled "I swear I'm going to get you two together by the end of the year...". I rolled my eyes, but felt a blush creep up my cheeks.

I decided to go up stairs and change. Fred offered their room for me to stay in so I quickly change into my other sweater. Then I ran down the stairs. Fred was waiting for me. 

He quickly pulled my into a hug "I was so scared, I'd lost you" he said, his voice muffled by my sweater. 

I sighed. "I'm ok now, I'm here." 

"And I'm glad" he replied. My heart was fluttering with emotion. He pulled back and laughed awkwardly. I think just maybe he likes me in a more than a friend way!

Mr. Weasley, the rest of the gang, and I, arrived at Harry's house later that evening using Floo Powder. Then guess what happened? We get stuck in the fireplace! Who boards up their fireplace? Everyone started to panic but I sat in the corner thinking of a way out. I'm always doing this to help problems. 

I guess Harry could hear through the fireplace because he yelled "Calm down up there and try to find a way to get out!" I just couldn't take all this ruckus so I pulled out my unicorn hair wand and blasted the wall.

We all toppled out, me in the back pushing my way out. "Get out the Ton-Tongue-Toffy, I have an idea" I whispered to George. They snickered but did as they were told. Then we snuck away saying we were going to get Harry's bags and Hedwig. We hurried back after placing the prank on the ground near Dudley's foot. 

"We have to stay for this" I whispered to George.

 "We might not be able but we'll try and ask questions if we can't." He whispered back.

 "Boys, oh and Izze, go back home, we can take it from here" Mrs. Weasley told us. I frowned but went along with it.