The 'Lovley' Visitors

(Short chapter)

The crowd settled down a little and then Dumbledore introduced the visitors.

 "The lovely ladies and gentlemen of Beauxbatons" he said. I shook my head. The girls and a couple guys rushed into the room wearing blue dresses and blue polo shirts. They kept sighing and then birds flew out of there hands.

     Then a huge woman started down the hall.

 "Blimey, that's one big woman" I heard Seamus say. I laughed.

 Then the Durmstrang came out. They looked really tough and they were wearing all brown. Weird. Then Victor Krum sashayed down the hall. I know only girls do that but sashaying is what it looked like. Ron started fangirling.

      I saw Krum wink at me. I heard a huff behind me but I was too surprised at what Kurm just did. I pointed at me, questioning his wink. He nodded and chuckled, but then he was off. Wow. I never knew he was such a flirt. Ron gaped at me. I laughed but it was really an embarrassment. I don't like him at all. I wonder why someone huffed behind me.

     "Now that we are settled and sorted, I'd like to say a few words," Dumbledore said...blah blah blah. Then we started eating. 

I saw Hagrid talking with Madam Maxmie or whatever that huge woman's name was. Oooooh maybe they' ve got a thing for each other. That would be one big baby.

      Anywho the Triwizard Cup was shown and blah blah blah. Then a weird looking man stepped into the room. Ron, Hermione and Harry were all whispering about something. 

"What are ya whispering about?" I whispered. They snickered. 

"That's MadEye Moody." Hermione stated. 

"A dark wizard catcher" Ron said. 

"Oh. We need one of those here." I said laughing.