Hey Moon, Don't You Go Down

I was terrified of what I found.

A bloody version of Crystal. But not...alive. Me and Sonny the tell by what she looked like.

She had a bloody face with widened eyes and cuts everywhere, hair ripped out of her scalp and about seven or more stab wounds.

Sonny shrieked in terror, screamed her name a few times until he finally Shut up. I needed to think....

"Billy...." I whispered, Sonny looked up at me, I didnt relize he was on his knees.

"Billy." I said louder as Sonny's eyes widened, "Billy!" I screamed on the top of my lungs as I ran upstairs,

I was checking every room, I heard crying, I was dead silent. The bathroom.

I ran in and opened the smallest cabinet to see Billy, unharmed.

There was a note covering his face as I took it off,

I was in a good mood today.

I screamed in anger and took out Billy and grabbed the phone and dialed 911.

I wouldn't even let them talk.

"There's been a murder get over here"

I hung up the phone as Billy stopped crying. Sick. This is so sick.

I don't even have the urge to cry I have the urge for revenge. He went to far. But hasn't he always?

As for all the dead bodies, and murders I've seen in my life, this has been the most brutal and most upsetting.

With Billy in my hands, I took the phone and looked back on the caller ID and called father

"Hello?"

"Your a coward" I said angered tone, "if you where a real man you'd stay here and fight me. Your nothing but a filthy discusting, stupid coward and you will pay for this"

"Excuse me?"

"You are a coward!" I screamed, "I'm no coward...." he said in a low tone,

"Take some advice from your so called daughter, you are a coward. I pity the person who so ever comes in contact with you. See you in hell 'dad'"

I hung up the phone as I heard a bang on the door. Police.

Before I could open it they broke it down as I screamed. "Downstairs! Check downstairs"

Most of them ran downstairs but two of them stayed with me.

---

I was outside with a blanket wrapped around me and Billy, Sonny was next to me, shaking like a leaf because I gave my blanket to Billy, he gave his to me.

I took my blanket off and gave it to him, he took it and wrapped it around me again.

Tears started coming into play, Mallory should be coming home soon. She had the same relationship with Crystal like I did. But....that doesn't mean she'll react like I did.

I started thinking about the dream I had. Crystal died of child birth, I woke up, she comforted me, and she gets murdered.

I saw Mallory in the distance walking home from school. "Hold Billy" I said giving Billy to Sonny,

I ran as fast as I could to Mallory as I hugged her, she hugged me back, "w-why is there police....did someone get- oh God.....what happened?" She studdered,

I gave her a look, at that instant she knew.

"Crystal....where..is.....Oh God!"

Eyeliner and mascara ran down her face with her tears. I breathed heavily and tried holding back tears as well.

"I'm sorry" I barley said,

She fell to her knees as came down with her, her hands where shaking and all she could do is say "no".

Clearly I made things worse by coming here.

I breathed heavily and tried to calm down. I'm not sure if I can say here anymore.

It was about 40 degrees out and I'm doing terrible, but so is Mallory. I helped her get up but she kept falling on the stone cold road.

I was about to say something but I saw Sam and Sydney walking together. Sam and Sydney.

I pointed at them, "S-sams on your bus... ?"

She barley said yes

I marched up specifically to Sam. "Are you looking for trouble?" I screamed on the top of my lungs,

She looked at the police at my house and shook her head. "I have nothing to do with that." She stated slowly.

Sydney slowly backed off.

"I am sick and tired of you and I barley even know you" I screamed.

I guess the police caught on and started to walk towards us.

"It's Crystal isn't it..." Sam said, that's it. Looks like I'm getting in to two fights today.

I punched her right in the face and slammed her on the road as I felt people pulling me away.

"I'm going to kill you!" Sam screamed, "me and father"

I spat at her, "your worth less than nothing to me" I screamed back.

What a day this was.

---

I sat outside on the porch. It was midnight. I could just take a change and run away now, but no.

I didn't speak after today. To much anger inside of me, I looked up at the dark blue, almost black sky, and at the moon, and all I could say was:

"Hey moon, don't you go down"

××××××××××××××××××××××

I listened to the song above all day today and while writing this whole chapter.

Northern Downpour by Panic!At The Disco

CatSmilesForBandits_