Chapter 9- Destiny

Dan's P.O.V

He kissed me.

I can't believe he just kissed me.

"Did you mean that? The kiss I mean" I said in a week voice ,still in complete shock, with my forehead pressed to his.

His hot breathe touching my skin was diving me crazy as I waited for an answer.

When he gave a shy nod I couldn't stop the smile from appearing on my face.

I felt my confidence return and gave him a mischievous smirk before saying "Good. I guess that'll make this less awkward" and leaning in for another.

I put a lot more passion into this one and he seemed to be enjoying it almost as much as me.

Wanting him to feel as good as I was at the moment, I started rubbing slow circles into the base of his ear where he seemed to enjoy earlier.

After about 10 minuets of this, the intensity of our make-out session grew and I rolled on top of him.

His hands were desperately gripping at my shirt and I let out a soft groan.

Suddenly my alarm started screeching and we both jumped apart, red-faced.

Our panting was the only sound that could be heard until a few minuets later when Phil began to laugh.

His laugh seemed infectious because as soon as he began so did i.

As soon as we both calmed down we looked at each other and he shot me a dazzling smile to which i returned.

"I guess it's time to get ready for school." I announced and he nodded in response.

After we both had finished getting ready me and Phil sat on the bed and he turned to me with a slightly sad expression.

"What's the matter?" I questioned moving closer to him and placing my hands on his.

"I-it's just that. well... what are we?" He asked and squeezed his eyes shut at the last part.

To this i wrapped my arms around him and said "What ever you want to be kitten."

"A-are we dating?" he squeaked out in a scared voice whilst shrinking into himself.

"Is that what you want?" I asked feeling bad for the boy and slowly began to stroke his tail,behind him in a comforting manor.

Does he really think I'm going to reject him after earlier?

He gave a small nod and continued to shrink.

"Well then Phil, Will you be my boyfriend?" I said and he seemed to freeze.

"Phil?" I gently asked after a few moments.

I felt him nod against my chest and i let out a breathe i didn't know i was holding.

He looked up at my and had a huge smile spread across his face.

Before i could say anything else to him he leaned up and planted his lips on mine and i immediately began to kiss back.

Just like earlier, My alarm went off and scared the shit out of us.

"I guess it's time to go!" I laughed.

"Yep." he said with a smile on his face.

We both grabbed our stuff before heading to the door and leaving.

I locked up and just a few steps down the path, reached for his hand.

A light blush dusted his cheeks before he accepted and held on to my hand.