Chapter 32- The kiss

Dan's P.O.V

I walked over to the front desk, not because I wanted to, but because I had to. The only time Phil had ever given me that look, something had really been bothering him. I'm not about to let my pride overrule Phil.

Once there, I noticed there were a few customers she was talking to and she sounded a lot less animated than before.

Maybe I had been a little too harsh but I couldn't stand seeing how upset Phil had gotten over her flirting and so I let my anger take control.

The only thing I regret saying is that she was a slut.

I know that that is the one thing I shouldn't have said but everything else was perfectly fine, seeing as she was the one acting inappropriately.

Once the other guests had left, I approached the desk and she gave me a sad look.

"What is it?" She asked gloomily.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said or let my anger control me the way I did." I told her, biting my tongue at the end to stop myself from bringing up what she had done.

"Really? Thank you." She said happily, her smile returning.

I turned to leave before she spoke again.

"Does that mean you didn't mean what you said?" She asked with a suspiciously hopeful tone and I gave her a shake of the head.

She then leaned over the desk and, before I could move away, pressed her lips onto mine and shoved her tongue down my throat.

I stood for a moment, stunned, before I came to my senses and roughly pushed her away.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I questioned angrily.

"You said you didn't mean what you said and your ugly ass boyfriend isn't here so I just thought..." I cut her off before she could continue.

"You thought what, huh? You could make out with me, insult my boyfriend, and we would get back together? That's not how it fucking works, Beth. I left you because you fucked my friend while you were with me. Why can't you get that through your head? I don't like you!" And with that I stormed off.

Angrily, I wiped my mouth and felt her lip-gloss still there. I can't believe she did that.

I continued to scrub at my mouth with the back of my hand until I was certain it was all gone. When I got back to Phil, I sat down next to Phil, grabbed him, and kissed him hard.

He flinched away, but in that moment I didn't care; I just wanted the taste of her gone. He began to gently push me away but ignored him; I could still taste her.

He pushed harder, shaking his head and trying desperately to get away. His whole body was shaking. I could feel a wet teardrop smear from his face to mine and let go of him instantly, realizing what I was doing.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologized before standing up and running to the bathroom, my head down.

What the actual fuck was I thinking?

Phil's P.O.V

When he grabbed me, all I could think about was that horrible night with Jason. He was just as forceful and cared just as little.

Dan isn't Jason.

I gave him a gentle push, trying to make him stop, but his grip on my arms tightened.

I was trapped. I could feel the tops of my arms bruising from how tight his grip was as I tried to get away.

'He doesn't give a fuck about you Phil. You mean nothing to him.' Jason sneered.