Chapter 31- Bowling

Phil's P.O.V

"Phil. Phil, It's time to get up. Phil." I heard Dan say as I was waking. Groggily, I opened my eyes before squeezing them back shut due to the sunlight shinning directly onto my face.

"Phil." Dan whined childishly when I rolled onto my other side and began to fall back to sleep.

"I'm tired." I complained in a hoarse morning voice.

"But Chris made pancakes and said I can't have any until I bring you down." He continued to fuss.

"Don't care." I grumbled, snuggling deeper into his pillow.

"Phil!" He wailed before jumping on the bed next to me and gripping my waist with the duvet still wrapped around me.

"Dan!" I exclaimed in the same tone. He then continued to pick me up and, ignoring my cries, carried me downstairs, duvet and all.

"I brought him." He yelled to Chris, who seemed to be in the kitchen.

I watched as he walked out and pouted to show how displeased I was at the current situation.

"Dan, I asked you to bring Phil, not Phil and your bed." Chris scolded in a fake angry voice.

I kept a tight grip on Dan's pillow and, when Dan finally let go of me, let the quilt drop to the floor.

"He wouldn't let go and I wanted pancakes." Dan said, still continuing his childish tone.

"They're on the table." Chris sighed, kind of resembling a tired mum.

"Yay!" Dan squealed before practically running to the table.

Just before I followed, Jason spoke in my head for the first time this morning.

'If you continue to get fatter, he'll leave you.' I shook my head and continued to walk, trying to ignore him before he said something else. 'I've warned you'

I stopped in my tracks, my mood and appetite now completely ruined, before claiming I wasn't hungry, unable to disguise the sadness in my voice.

'Are you really that desperate for attention, you self-centred bitch?'

I flinched slightly at his harsh tone, but no one seemed to notice.

"What's the matter? Did Dan put you in a bad mood?" Chris joked, acting oblivious, but, by the look in his eye, I could tell he knew something was up.

"I just wanted pancakes." Dan said with a mouthful of the aforementioned food, causing Chris to burst out laughing and me to give a small giggle.

"So, what do you guys want to do later?" Dan asked once he had finally swallowed his pancake.

"I don't know." I said putting the most realistic smile on my face so that I could to ease Chris's suspicion.

"How about bowling? I've not done that in ages." Chris asked excitably.

"Sure. Sounds fun." Dan said, sounding just as happy.

"I've never really went bowling." I told them in an awkward voice, trying to hint at the fact that I had no clue how to play.

"You've got to be kidding!" Chris exclaimed,  shocked.

I silently shook my head, hating the way they were both looking at me. I knew they didn't mean to, but they had such judgmental stares.

"It's fine. I'll show you what to do." Dan said, his look softening and turning slightly sympathetic.

I sent him a smile before the room fell into a comfortable silence as Chris and Dan began to shovel food into their mouth like it would disappear at any moment.