1

A woman runs down the street yelling for her son. She looks around frantically running her hands through her hair then crying out in frustration. She runs up to a couple asking if they have seen him, but when they say no she cries and shakes more. The couple walks away while the women looks around screaming her sons name.

"Niall!"

~*~*~

"482! A kitten hybrid! Very obedient, does whatever you tell him to do! Naughty or cleaning and is a twink!" I walk out on to the stage with my ears and tail down but soon whipped making them stand up. I yelp at the contact but keep walking nervously looking at the crowd. I can't see anyone with the brights lights shining on me. I'm dressed in only blue girly panties, that as I was told, brings out my eyes.

"Now do we have any bidders?!" I can't see anyone raise their hands but the man yelling says numbers.

"We've got a 6 hundred by the man in the back- Now a thousand by the lady in front-"

"10 thousand." All heads tune to the back of the room but I can't see who said it but his voice sounds dark.

"10 thousand in the back! Anyone else?!" At this point I just drown everything out not really wanting to hear anymore. I'm guessing no one raises their hand because I'm soon being pulled off the stage and tied to a pole where I'm supposed to be "picked up".

Many others are sold or not. The girls who aren't sold end up crying for some reason but I probably would to since I'd be stuck here longer.

"482! You're new owner!" Two men walk up to me one I knew to well since he loved to have "fun" with me every so often and a stunning man. The man had high cheekbones, a strong jaw line with some facial hair and the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

I'm unhooked from the pole only to have a collar put on me and a leash by the stunning man. Once it's on he pushes me to the ground pulling me closer to his leg.

"I'm sure he'll make a great addition to the house hold." I look up at him and see darkness and mystery in his eyes.

"Of course Mr. Malik! He is the most obedient mutt here!"

"Please don't call him a mutt. He clearly isn't one unlike your sluttly dogs."

"O-of course Mr. Malik. Let me just get the paper work-"

"No please send them to my work email. I'll fill them out then send them back. Now may I have his file?"

"Yes yes um here it is."

The man, Mr. Malik I'm assuming, is handed a blue folder with my name on it. He looks down at me with a smirk then back at the man.

"Thank you for the new hybrid. We'll be on our way." The man nods and walks away. Mr. Malik looks down at me his eyes suddenly looking darker.

"Stand up with your ears and tail perked. I don't want to see them hidden or away. Understood?" I stand up quickly with my ears and tail perked up and nod at him. He yanks the leash and I trip a little and bump into him.

"I-I'm sorry s-sir-"

"Master, that is the only thing you should call me. Now let's go." I nod and follow him towards the exist. Once we get out of the building I get hit with freezing cold air and since I'm only in panties so it's pretty cold.

"Um M-Master do you h-have any c-clothes?"

"No you'll be fine. The car has been on so it will be heated once we enter."

I look down in defeat and start to shake with cold, I try to wrap my arms around myself in hope of warmth but nothing even gets close to that.

Once we get to the car Mr. Malik opens the door pushing me in then walking to the other side. He climbs in with ease and looks over at the driver telling him to start to drive home.

The drive is silent but I can feel him staring at me then I feel his harm hand on my naked thigh squeezing it a little.

"I can't wait to play and have fun with you kitten."

~*~

Once we reach the house, Mr. Malik gets out then opens my door pulling me towards the house. We walk in and I'm in awe, his house or mansion, is huge. Everything looks spotless ad expensive, the floors look marble along with counters or anything else.

He pulls the leash so I start walk upstairs with him. He looks at me and frowns.

"What did I say about the ears?" I instantly perk my ears up out of my greasy hair hearing everything from his breathing to a dishwasher. I've always loved my cat like hearing since you could hear anything from a far.

"S-sorry master." He hums pulling me closer to him. Once we reach the top floor he opens a door to reveal a huge room with a huge bed and many other things. He turns me around to take the collar off but only to be replaced by a fluffy choker with a heart in the middle. He hums looking at me then running his hands down my stomach then around to my bum. He squeezes it pulling me closer.

"You're such a sweet little innocent kitten. To bad it's about to be ruined."

"W-what are y-you talking about?"

"I'm going to be making you feel way you've never felt before." His fingers danced across my lips softly as he neared my ear.

"And my name will be soon screamed from your beautiful lips, letting the whole world know who you belong to now."

I gasp when I feel his lips on my neck kissing a sucking a little then pulling away look at me with lustful eyes.

"Oh yes this is going to be fun little kitten."

~*~

so new story! yay! i'm really excited about it but I hope this wasn't a boring chapter i promise it will get better! and this story will have sexual scenes! happy reading!