Epilogue

4 Years Later...

Peace between people and hybrids are now a common thing. Most hybrids aren't hybrids anymore, most of them have choose to be human again wanting the form they feel most comfortable in to be theirs again. Others loved the extra characteristics that made them themselves, they loved the part of being different than everyone around you. The harsh laws against them have mostly vanished, giving them free range to express everything without hiding. I was happy for them but I didn't want that life anymore. I didn't want the constant reminder of what I once was.

After the surgery I had Mart find my mother and we left to the states. It was hard to get on our feet but we eventually made it. I was finally happy. I had my mother back and slowly helped her put all her pieces back together after years of hurting, happy to be away from people who only wanted my for my body, happy to finally be able to find someone who could actually love me.

I had a steady job at a local retail shop, while my mom continued working in accounting at a bank I block away. I had a friend that was amazing and she taught me how to see the world as a calm place where I could do anything I wanted if I truly wanted to. I was planning to go to school once we had the money and do something I loved.

He still crossed my mind but not as much as it did when we first got here. I felt wrong for leaving him without telling him but I had to do it for me. He probably would have taken me to the airport himself since he didn't want anything from me besides my ass. But I truly miss the others I left like Mary and Louis and Harry. I hoped they were doing great and having a better life. But work and my new life made them slowly leave my mind. But of course life works in mysterious ways.

"Hey Niall, hottie by the jackets." Serria elbowed me smirking making me look up to see a talk guy with short brown hair but some curls on top pushed back, he was wearing a printed button down with tight black jeans. He looked like a model straight out a Vogue.

"He is so out of my league. He would take one look at me and walk away." I continued folding jeans and gave her a look.

"That is such bull Niall, you've got an amazing personality and a great ass." I rolled my eyes at her and just continued my task. I heard her sigh and give me her signature look while still eyeing the guy.

"Ugh fine, but you owe me." She did a little dance moved around to the counter to get a better angle to watch my get rejected. I wiped my hands down my jeans and made my way to the man who was picking through jeans.

"Anything I can help you find?" I pulled my best happy voice but the man stiffened and gave me a confused look. I mirrored his look but noticed something about him that struck a nerve, his eyes were a bright green and it was a certain color I'd know forever.

"Harry?" My hands dropped to my side limp as his mouth dropped, he looked me up and down then engulfed me into a hug. He's gotten taller and more built since I've seen him making me stand on my tip toes. He let me go but still gave a shocked look. I gave a smile even though panic raced through my mind, was he here also?

"Damn Ni it's been awhile, and your hair is brown." His voice sounded deeper and rougher shocking me, I gave a chuckle and stepped back from him slightly. I glanced around the store for anymore familiar faces but the store was empty.

"Yeah it has, um, what are you doing in the states?"

"Lou and I wanted to travel and little bit so I suggested we tour the states. What made you want to come here?" He ran his ringed fingers through his hair giving me another look like he already knew why I left.

"Um, to get a fresh start. A new slate." He hummed with a smirk and grabbed a jacket he sat down making his way towards the check out. As I walked behind him Serria gave me a strange look but gave Harry a smile once he was close.

"Find everything?" He gave me a sly look again with a smirk and handed her his card.

"Of course. Just what I was looking for." Serria beamed giving me a sideways look as well. She handed him the bag of clothes and his card. As he started to walk out he stopped and turned back around to me.

"Oh Niall just wanted to let you know, but Zayn's also in town and would love to see you again." He gave me a wink and walked out of the store effortlessly as my stomach dropped and my heart broke.

~ The End? ~

I know this is a short unexpected ending but my plot ideas where running low so I changed it up a little bit. Tell me what you guys think of this!

Watch for the sequel! ;)