26

(mature content)

I wonder what it would be like to have a normal life, with a normal relationship with someone and with my parents. But, I have this life so I have to live it to the fullest, and push through moments that makes me want to run to a dark corner a hide. I've always been the person to hide behind someone and let them do all the talking or I'd hide behind my feelings, just letting it be bottled up. But today I wanted to push all my fears out the window and stand up for myself.

"I'm not your hybrid, you gave me away." The man stood in front of me, well in front of Zayn who was in front of me.

"Well technically you're still mine, you're just living here with him." He eyes Zayn up and down then shifts his gaze back to me.

"You're not taking-"Mart started laughing and leaned against the wall with his hand in his pockets.

"Do you really think I want him back? He gave me nothing but trouble the entire time he was with me. I just need him for one thing." Mart had a sly smirk on his lips and looked like he wanted to do nothing but wrong. When either Zayn or I made a motion to start talking Mart straighten himself.

"I know a friend that works in a local lab for developments in medicine, and they are picking a select few for a medical experiment on hybrids." Zayn stepped forward making Mart raise his hands in defense.

"Just let me finish before you attack me. I can't say what the experiment is but it will help out the hybrid population. Also since I have a friend in the lab my hybrids got picked, but since one of mine are too young that leaves me with Niall." I stepped back from them while Mart stepped towards us.

"No. You're not taking him. I've just got him back after he was wrongfully taken from me so you can show yourself the door and never come back." Mart gave him an amused smirk while Zayn turned on his heels and dragged me away from the situation. I could hear footsteps behind us but I didn't want to turn around to see who it was, and by the grip on my arm tightening I could tell Zayn heard them to.

"Where are we going?" I asked in a small voice as we neared a door.

"To a room where we can let out frustrations and it locks from the inside." He swiftly opened the door to a room we haven't been in for quite some time, the playroom. My cheeks instantly burned and I started to forget my problems and think about how this is going to go.

Once we were in the room Zayn quickly shut and locked the door then lied his head up against the door letting out a sigh. I walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his torso, I felt him instantly relax. I started moving my hands down his chest to the hem of his shirt letting my hands go under his shirt and coming in contact with his bare chest. He let out a breath as I stood on my toes kissing the back of his neck where a tattoo lied.

He turned in my arms as my hands fell from his shirt, he grabbed my face kissing me hard. With instinct my hands went to his hair as my eyes closed, I calmly let him take complete control.

His hands travel down my body slowly, almost teasingly, as they got to my thighs he picked me up bringing my body close to his. He started walking towards the giant bed that lied in the middle of the room, basically throwing me down on it then laying a hand on my chest making me stop moving. His other hand fiddled with the strings of my sweatpants, untying them in quick movement.

"I'm going to be in complete control tonight. I know it's been awhile since we've gotten to this limit but stop me if I go too far." He walked around the bed to where my head lied as I propped myself up on my elbows, he knelt to my level pulling something out from under the bed. I could feel myself getting more aroused as I kept thinking of ways of this night going. I closed my eyes making myself completely fall against the bed as I heard him shuffle with something, something cold snapped against my wrist making my attention snap to it. I look down seeing half a handcuff on my wrist, as I stared down at it Zayn moved closer to me whispering in my ear.