Chapter 1

FAIR WARNING!!! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! THE NEW ONE IS CALLED TAKING BRAXTON ACADEMY BY SURPRISE!

*Picture is of Emily*

I was listening to my favorite song called Better off this way by A Day to Remember when my mom yelled my name. I walked down the hallway to find her in her office which is two rooms away from my bedroom. She was sitting at her computer desk, once she realized I was behind her she turned around and looked at me with absolutely no expression on her face. Any time she had no expression meant something was bothering her.

"What's wrong mom?" I asked, little scared to know what's wrong.

"You school called while you were in the shower." She looked down at the floor. "They said you can't go there anymore"

"Ok. So what's their reason for kicking me to the curb?" I walked over to the window seat and sat Indian style. I looked at my mom to see her with a angry expression. Translation- it's a pretty stupid reason.

"They said your not smart enough. They are transferring you to a boarding school." She now had a confused expression.

"What boarding school?"

"Braxton Academy." She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. It looked like she was going to cry now. "It's in Virginia."

"That's on the other said of the country Mom!" I yelled a little to loudly I guess cause my mom jumped a little. "I can't leave you here all by yourself." I started crying and this caused my mom to wrap her arms around me.

"I know. That's why I called the Academy and they said I could teach there. Since you aren't going to go to school at Foxcroft anymore why should I teach there." I liked it when my mom hugged me when I was crying. It comforted me.

"Really? That's cool, but where will you live? Do they have dorms for teachers or something?" I asked burying my face in my mom's should. I loved when she treated me like little kid sometimes. It made me feel happy thinking about the times my mom and dad would come running anytime I had a nightmare. My mom still does it even though my dad died when I was six. He died from a brain tumor, the doctors said he would die by the time I was two but he lived long. My mom said it was because he loved us and didn't want to leave us and I believe her.

"They have houses for the teachers on the school grounds and Several dorm buildings for the students. Before you get excited I need to tell you something. Now don't freak out or anything but it's an all boys school. Every boarding school wouldn't take you so I talked to the Headmistress and she said it would help the boys learn manners, since the teachers take things seriously, they put you in a dorm room by yourself. If you ever want to you can stay at the house I'm staying at okay?" She looked at me and I smiled at her.

"Okay. When do we leave?" I asked really sweetly.

"In two days. That's enough time for you to pack everything in your room and in the spare bedroom. You also need to pack your bathroom and the bathroom in the spare bedroom. I'll pack everything else." I looked in the corner and realized there were boxes stacked about half way to the ceiling. Now that I think about it, I always wanted to move but not to an all boys school. I'm willing to experience something new though since everything has been the same for sixteen years.

"All right and if I get done before you, I'll help you pack." I stood up and started walking to the door when my mom pulled me in to one of her bear hugs.

"Thank you my wonderful daughter."

~2 hours later~

"I can't believe your leaving me to go to a boys school. I'll miss you though." Faith was sitting on my bed and I was at my desk packing my stuff. I put my laptop in the box on top of my books. I taped the box shut and took a black marker and wrote Emily's stuff really big across the side. I had everything packed in my room and bathroom that just left the spare room.

"I'll miss you too, Faith. I really and truly will miss you since I'm not coming to school tomorrow. I guess this is going to be the last time I'll see you."

"No it won't. I'm coming to the airport with you. My mom's going to take me. She knows how much it would mean to me." She said with the biggest grin I've ever seen her smile. I just couldn't help but smile back.

"That's awesome! Hey want to help pack the spare room with me?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

"Why of course. I want to spend as much time as possible with my best friend." We walked to the spare room and started pack things like the blankets from the closet and stuff like that. By the time it was 10pm me and Faith packed the spare room and helped my mom pack her stuff, the kitchen, and the living room. The only things not pack was an outfit for me and an outfit for my mom. Faith was going to spend the night tonight and come to the airport tomorrow with us. Since we packed everything mom decided to change the flight to tomorrow. In twenty-four hours I'll be on a flight to Virginia heading to my wonderful new life at a school full of boys. (Note the sarcasm.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully this story people may like cause no-ones voted or liked or commented on, So vote and comment and like, please?